Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, a bit of a dilemma here. I am getting rid of Rockliff and Atkins, yes ATKINS !!!
Bringing in Papley and undecided on either Danger or Hall. Picking Hall would leave me with over 300 grand. Is he a keeper though ?
Am biased as I have Hall myself, but he averaged 115-odd over the the last 7 rounds of 2015, has averaged 125-odd so far this year. He's coexisted well with Ablett to date (was a question mark for me), Prestia hopefully won't impact him too much and O'Meara will be brought back to the fold cautiously, so am hopeful his production will continue. Reckon he's a great value proposition, the production differential is way lower than the current price differential. Not like you can do much wrong with Danger, though. Good luck with it.

Gresham > Hewett
Rocky > Blicavs
Hmmm...
Do you need to go Gresham > Hewett from a cash balance perspective so you can afford to go Rocky > Blicavs, or cash generation prospects/JS-driven?

Yeah it's over on the side, took me a while to find.
db45c0ac42.png
Thanks man.

I'm gonna wait until Thursday night until I start trading

Players that could be on the chopping block:

Rockliff
Barlow
Gresham(if reports he is gonna get dropped are right, we'll find out on Thursday)

Player i'm considering bring in:

Danger/Fyfe
Griffen ;)
T.Mitchell
J.Gibson

If he spuds though will you not lose ~50k trading him next week instead of this week? Or are price changes in effect now?

This weeks noodle cooker. Who to trade first Barlow or Rocky.

If Rocky misses he can be benched without losing cash and Barlow might play in the gutz in a muct win match and tonne up.

I havent seen any Freo games. Does Barlow really look that bad?

I'd rather use my two trades on an injured player / rookie correction, so that means rocky and Gresham out for me.

If Barlow loses 50 odd k this week so be it. I'll still generate a bit of cash the following week when I swap him for Hartley. If he gets dropped this week don't you worry I'll dump his sorry arse !

How do you trade Barlow for jj? Are you able to somehow get rid of Barlow and move Adams forward at the same time, therefore leaving the empty spot in defence for jj?
after you have clicked the t on barlow.
look at you players on the left.
anyone who can switch into the forwards will have a s next to there name.
hit the s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers a ton man for the help, I agree. Would it be risky if I did trades now, or better off closer to the game.

Will be looking to swap those 2 out, just need more trades to build up! Cheers man!

And thoughts on who to be captain out of Ablett, Fyfe and Dangerfield. Thinking Fyfe, and also should I be looking to swap mills or keep him for now?
It doesn't matter when you trade between rounds in terms of timings as they can be reversed as long as before 1st game of each round.

Keep Mills for now definitely, other areas need work before there, he should still get to nearly $400k before being traded all going well.

Will have to look at Captain choice later.

Do you need to go Gresham > Hewett from a cash balance perspective so you can afford to go Rocky > Blicavs, or cash generation prospects/JS-driven?
Basically just for the cash to go Rocky > anyone 30k or higher really
Not really sure what options to go for under Rocky's price of 550k.

Gresham to Ben Ken. And tell me if this is crazy Yeo > JJ? I would be breaking the cardial rulz of trading sideways and chasing points.
So I'm assuming that Yeo is not going to be in the top 6 backs and JJ is. Can Yeo bounce back or is his roll not conducive to big points?
I dodged Rocky and Barlow so no other urgent trades.

he may two of those 3 in the fwd
ah yup.. wonder what def rookies he has?
having the Dpp I'm all positions gives so much flexibility when it's comes to trades you just can't not do it.. especially this year with the abundance of fwd/def rookies

Boy am I regretting not keeping the DEF/FWD DPP now... Would love to get JJ in for Barlow :(

You don't need the swing set - just as long as you have one of AMT, Brown or Adams in you DEF, you can do the trade. Click to trade Barlow out, then click on the S next to one of the abovementioned defenders, which transfers that player to your forward line and leaves you a DEF spot to fill. Grab JJ.

gday lads .. in regard to trading out Rocky & Barlow should I bring in ..

Zorko in my mids with a look in to getting him in my fwd line at the end of the year along with Hall for Barlow which will leave me with around 110k or ..

Dangerfield & Hall which will leave me with 9k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back