Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barlow & Rocky > Hall & Parker

or get BenKen in, who then do i pick up with halls price going to rise more than parker? what do people think
or stick with first option

Anyone else have boyd, sloane and dahlhaus? Not sure what to do with these guys. I've paid around 560 for each of them and they're just playing average.

Anyone have any thoughts on these guys? Sloane and daulhaus don't seem like popular picks. What was the discussion pre season on them?

Lads I am thinking of trading heath Shaw for Josh gibson which is leaving me with $375,000 to spend on a midfielder to replace Simpkin who didn't play.

Who would be a good, midfielder for the 370,000 dollars I have to spend?

As above not worth it. If you want Shaw out consider Laird

Barlow to Papley + Gresham to Parish

Next week upgrade Rockliff and Rich (hopefully they don't play and they price won't change yet).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow -> Papley
Gresham -> Zaharakis.

Banks me ~120k odd too plus Zaha could turn into a underperforming premo in a few weeks unless he keeps banging out 120s

Gresham/McCarthy to Papley locked!

the other trade will either be:
Rocky to JJ (via DPP wizardry)
or
Rocky to Ward or Dusty

bUw9LiE.png

Rocky > JJ (via DPP)
Is that all I do? Or do I move on BCrouch or Mills aswell??

Thinking Barlow > JJ (along with the majority of people here it seems)

Leaves me with three players I'm unhappy with, Rocky, Sauce, and to a lesser extent, Gresham.
Probably not worth trading Sauce as most rucks are struggling early.
I don't think I've missed any must-have rookies to trade Gresham to, so i'll probably have to hold for now.
Could trade Rocky > Parker/Mitchell/Gray/anyone else around that price.
Any suggestions?

Barlow > JJ
Rocky > Priddis

OR

Barlow > Merrett
Rocky > Ward

Still got Rich to worry about too..

EDIT: First option will see a "premo" backline of Shaw, Laird, JJ & Rich, but a forward line of only Hall, Dusty and Wells. Opposed to the second option which is a like-for-like swap. Thoughts please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back