Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone, WHE in. Q is who to kick out?
Might have to throw out the ruck contingency plan with Ryder as F6?

Still thinking that Hampton will come good so no urgent trade there? Who to go to anyway?

Florent > WHE
not sure about trading Taranto at this stage, Butler would be who comes in.
slow burners (aka spuds) Pickett and Parfitt stay for now

Cash in the bank $365,600

Barrett > Murphy (looking real sharp)
Roughy > Higgins

Cash remaining $1,700

Cash in the bank $365,600

Barrett > Murphy (looking real sharp)
Roughy > Higgins

Cash remaining $1,700
More confidence than I. In both your ins.

Worried that Hannan will get dropped, might have to wait til selection before I move. Otherwise thinking about Pickett > Houston, that'll be about it I think.

Tempted to trade Ryder to Nank, but think i might hold the spud as he was rucking against Sandi and pretty much nullified him (and will hopefully come good).
Going to be annoyed though if Nank keeps getting 120s :mad:
So probably just Hibberd > Housten
What to do with Taranto? Trade to WHE or hold? i have no idea :drunk:

Taranto to WHE locked and loaded.

Have Higgins, Houston, Butler, Doch, Stef, Marchbank, Adams, Otten.

Considering Nank, even though I think his scoring has been bizarrely inflated when taking into account his performances. Sandi or Ryder (forward) out? I'm leaning towards Ryder.

Decisions....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I will give Roughhead one more week against a week Gold Coast

I have to get rid of Hrovat, either for WHE who will be good for the cash but I think scoring will go down or for a rookie which will then mean in round 4 I can upgrade O'Meara for a premium mid or Roughhead for a premium forward

What were the reports on Goldy?

For me, I'd just trade him straight to Grundy, would rather keep the trade up my sleeve though.
I have no idea bud. Have to wait n see what's going on there. If it's long term I may even consider the big Preussywagon and cash in. All the rucks are scoring well so I'd be looking for value.

I have no idea bud. Have to wait n see what's going on there. If it's long term I may even consider the big Preussywagon and cash in. All the rucks are scoring well so I'd be looking for value.
Wittsssss

;)

So with rookies that aren't playing, am I supposed to look at correcting these rookies by trading in other ones that will generate money? If they do get called up a few rounds later and I'm trying to downgrade for money, do I trade them back in? I feel like it's a waste of a trade but I guess that's why we have 30 for the season right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back