Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts on which way to go?

Roughead & Florent to Nank the Tank & Butler

Or

Taranto & Florent to WHE & Butler?

I didn't see the collingwood game, was WHE score inflated due to the goals he kicked? If he didn't score those (he won't every week) is he still a viable trade? What role is he playing, high half forward?

I didn't see the collingwood game, was WHE score inflated due to the goals he kicked? If he didn't score those (he won't every week) is he still a viable trade? What role is he playing, high half forward?
He's hugging a wing and drifting forward. Lining up on the wing at centre bounces. Got a few touches in our defensive 50 around stoppages as well

He'll average ~20 touches a week for around 80 points, if he adds a goal he'll go 90+ easily

He can be a F5/F6 keeper

The question over the preseason was whether our useless coach would give him a chance on the wing, or if he was going to stick him in the forward 50
No doubt going to throw in a few 60s, but for cash flow and good scores til the bye, he is a must have

No doubt going to throw in a few 60s, but for cash flow and good scores til the bye, he is a must have
yeah. I'm downgrading Hanners this week so I can get him.

Money is going to be harder to come by this season.

Thinking Hanners-> Heppel, Eddy -> WHE

I can either:
A) Smith > Marchbank today and do Hannebury > Adams + Eddy > WHE next week
B) Smith > Marchbank today and do Hannebury > Bont + Steele > WHE next week
C) don't trade in Marchbank today. Go Hannebury > Bont + Smith > whoever will go up more between WHE and Marchbank next week

C McCarthy> WHE
Depending on how he scores today
Keeping roughy for a few weeks should still make cash getting 80 odds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing wing and around half-back mainly. Has pushed forward late in both round 1 and round 2. Played a huge last quarter which no doubt would have inflated his score, but excluding it, he's still looking like a 70+ prospect at a minimum imo.

Like most coaches have a few issues to address. Don't have Nank or WHE so thinking of going Roughy to one of these guys.

Also unsure what to do with Gaz, whether to downgrade and Bank the cash or just hold out.

Hibberd, mountford, smith need to be replaced as rookies also. Eddy might hold on to in the hope he will play later.

Like most coaches have a few issues to address. Don't have Nank or WHE so thinking of going Roughy to one of these guys.

Also unsure what to do with Gaz, whether to downgrade and Bank the cash or just hold out.

Hibberd, mountford, smith need to be replaced as rookies also. Eddy might hold on to in the hope he will play later.
I'd move Gaz>Bont

First 2 trades of the year are injured St Kilda players :'(

Steven to the Bont or possibly Josh Kelly. If I go Kelly it would free up $$ for WHE

At no point before round 2 did I ever consider trading in either Grundy or Gunston...

It also never crossed my mind for even a second to trade in Steele or Kreuzer...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back