Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive got mountford, hibberd, pickett, and parfitt. Dunno what to do with these spuds

I'm sure they'll come good...

giphy.gif

Ok well as much as id like to keep both of SPS and Simpkin because i know both will get alot better through out the year i think i have to **** them off. Oscar Elliot is a must have and trading these 2 out is the only way i can get him in without tinkering with premos.

SPS > Butler via Parfitt

Simpkin > Oscar Elliot

2 trades
DMountford > WHE
JSmith > CMarchbank
COliver can wait another week as Steele will also get a payrise and Taranto could be the fall guy for Newman but we'll see
Nothing is certain, that's for sure haha

After Freo's two efforts so far, surely Balic gets selected this round. Three games for Peel, three games their leading possession getter - 30, 33 & 29. Reckon if he's not in this week he might as well go and tell Lyon where to go using some choice words.

Ive already had a change of heart and instead gone Sandi > Witts and then Pickett > Oscar Elliot which still leaves me with SPS/SPP m8/m9 and only having to start one of Simpkin/Houston/Eddy to start each week up front.

****ing rucks are giving me brain damage this year, now im thinking i could go even more extreme and swap Ryder instead of Sandi to witts and free up another 120 k for the coming weeks. This game drives me bloody mental but i wouldnt have it any other way.

Trying to decide over trades for this week, any help appreciated..
TTaranto>COliver + DMountford>DButler
vs
JSmith>CMarchbank + DMountford>WHoskin-Elliott

may seem obvious but going different to teams ranked around me could be the way
Oliver on field 95+
Butler on bench, Stewart on field 50+
vs
WHE onfield 70+
Marchbank onfield 70+

I'm leaning towards Marchbank & WHE atm because I get to keep Taranto and I'm still tearing up over his phonecall with his dad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taranto just got 75?

Anyway, with Kelly and Break even of 49, he's going for Otten, hoping he plays. Should make some cash there.

2nd trade might be Dunstan to Marc Murphy. I don't think its wise to go Hanners to Murph, but then again Hanners has been shit
Or other option is to upgrade to WHE
Can someone tell me what the differential between another 100 for WHE and 40 for Parfitt.
That was before everyone played.

I'm just going Ryder to Oliver

Anybody think Oliver might get tired as the year goes on? 19 yo solid boy, only a couple preseasons under his belt. Dead set gun who will score great, feel like might slow down a bit though. For $380k though... Hmm

Anybody think Oliver might get tired as the year goes on? 19 yo solid boy, only a couple preseasons under his belt. Dead set gun who will score great, feel like might slow down a bit though. For $380k though... Hmm
Could be a decent M8 but I can't see him averaging 110+ which is what you want in the midfield.

Could be a decent M8 but I can't see him averaging 110+ which is what you want in the midfield.
Realistically thought you're never going to end up with 8 players averaging 110+. Having a couple players averaging ~105 is fine I think

Realistically thought you're never going to end up with 8 players averaging 110+. Having a couple players averaging ~105 is fine I think
Very true.

I wouldn't be against it, I'm focusing on WHE & Nank.

Higgins/Oliver are tempting.

Only reason I'm not considering him. Only 2nd year in the system. Statistically players need 4 before they have the tank to reach their potential. There are a couple of exceptions (Bont comes to mind) but for the most part they just can't maintain the consistency at that age.

Will probably be the first picked in my team..... in 2019.

Very true.

I wouldn't be against it, I'm focusing on WHE & Nank.

Higgins/Oliver are tempting.
Yeah Higgins looks amazing in the middle. Another I'm considering. $420k for a forward who is playing full-time mid that loves to kick goals. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't end up a top 2 forward averaging over 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back