Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 choices this week.
Really only Butler the only rookie that I would like to get in but would have to swap Steele to mids meaning playing 2 rookies in the fwd line + WHE on field. Then trade Hanners out for Pendles.
Or get in 2 mid price mids who are killing it for Hanners and Florent. Would mean strong mids but miss out on Butler's cash generation.

Option 1:
Out: Hanners + Pickett
In: Pendles + Butler

Option 2:
Out: Hanners + Florent
In: Murphy + Oliver

Thoughts?

Thoughts on McGrath being rested?

Will only be rested if his performance drops IMO

With the amount of depth we have running around at VFL level, if he gets rested, he might not make it straight back into the team.

Hey guys; which of these teams would you prefer to be playing Round 3 with?

TEAM A:
upload_2017-4-2_22-25-26.png

TEAM B:
HZ99Y0b.png

TEAM C:

upload_2017-4-2_22-30-8.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-2_22-29-29.png
    upload_2017-4-2_22-29-29.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 4
So I picked Crouch as a Pod, still think he could average 100+, but with hanners spudding it up atm I want to rage trade. I could go Hanners and crouch, to Murphy and Bont and pocket 100k, is that temping enough?
Yep!...as long as your rooks are solid!

Bowes > WHE looks a pretty obvious one for me.

Not sure on Trade #2. Want to get Nankervis in but him for Ryder or Roughead feels a bit sideways. If Otten plays R3 (and Lever is named) then he needs to come in for Hibberd/Smith, otherwise I'll wait a week and bring in Newman.

Don't worry about Treloar his winning lots of the ball eventually his scores will reflect that

Roughhead will only get better as well and with the GC this week could post 100+

Hanners is the worry, looks horribly out of form
Yeah Hanners the only one that I thought about...word is he hasn't had a drink since losing the granny last year.
...clearly his head is in a bad way

DMountford > WHoskin-Elliott
JSteele > COliver

just fishing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First trade McCarthy to Nankervis.

Possible second trade Pickett to Butler. Is Pickett worth persisting with?
He'll be a slow burn. Should play most weeks.

No probs

I should have remember this before I posted but both Hayward and Newman have only played 1 game therefore not on the bubble just yet

Cheers.

I think I'm looking at

Hanneberry -> Marc Murphy (just as good cash generation opp as a rookie selection)

Mitch Hibberd -> WHE via DPP

Trading out JOM and Roughhead is absurd.
Seem like mid-rangers. Not going to make much money and be 70-90 scorers. Wines (or someone like that) going to get decent scores, and WHE will make money and hopefully continue to score ok. But as I said I will probably change my mind.

Is it worth going O'Meara -> Oliver ? Or would a trade similar to bowes or pickett -> WHE be more beneficial. Im unsure

Sandi --> Witts
Rookie --> WHE

OR

Sandi --> Nank
Steele --> WHE

Don't have Oliver or beams.... can't have them all I guess.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back