Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Steele is owned by many, Oliver not many. I need to make a difference.
My trade is
JSteele > COliver
I see this trade as not sideways at all but rather upward and mobile.

Jack Steele is owned by many, Oliver not many. I need to make a difference.
My trade is
JSteele > COliver
I see this trade as not sideways at all but rather upward and mobile.

Olivers ownership will go through the roof this week. Personally I think you are wasting a trade, Steele will make you enough money and neither are keepers IMO

Seem like mid-rangers. Not going to make much money and be 70-90 scorers. Wines (or someone like that) going to get decent scores, and WHE will make money and hopefully continue to score ok. But as I said I will probably change my mind.

Early days - JOM and Roughy will get better and better with each passing game. JOM getting 38 touches already is a sign of things to come.

He will hit the 100s soon - he's our highest contested ball winner along with Mitchell atm. Signs are all there.

Roughy just needs a couple weeks to get back into match fitness. He acknowledged he was off the pace early in pre-season. He will come good though.

Olivers ownership will go through the roof this week. Personally I think you are wasting a trade, Steele will make you enough money and neither are keepers IMO
Correctional trading for rookies is accepted behaviour but Steele to Oliver is considered a waste of a trade?
I think your point is valid, but timing is everything and trades need to be taken in context.
The difference of Steele failing and Oliver producing over the next few weeks would give a big advantage over the many and in my thinking worth the trade as much as a JSmith to Marchbank would.

Correctional trading for rookies is accepted behaviour but Steele to Oliver is considered a waste of a trade?
I think your point is valid, but timing is everything and trades need to be taken in context.
The difference of Steele failing and Oliver producing over the next few weeks would give a big advantage over the many and in my thinking worth the trade as much as a JSmith to Marchbank would.

Get what you're saying just think it's not as clear cut as that. Plenty of ifs and plenty more.opportunities for safer POD's (who will actually be POD's ala Lachie Neale) down the track.

Happy coaching mate, whatever you decide hope it works out

Oliver will attract, but with only 2 trades and priority given to rookies I reckon he'll still be a healthy POD over Steele.

After bringing in WHE, I'll be making a 2nd trade to replace Jack Steven with a premo. Don't mind what line the premo is from, it can be a mid or forward, or even a def/mid

Who should I get rid of and who should I bring in within that price range?

If I get rid of _____, I have _____ to spend:
SPS, $591,500 >Dusty
Florent, $569,000
Barrett, $530,100
Pickett, $526,100
Parfitt, $519,500
Eddy, $504,600

Starting with Nank and WHE. I've been KOTD.

At this stage...

Out: Taranto and Smith
In: McGrath and Rookie kid I haven't decided on yet.
Taranto just got 75?

Anyway, with Kelly and Break even of 49, he's going for Otten, hoping he plays. Should make some cash there.

2nd trade might be Dunstan to Marc Murphy. I don't think its wise to go Hanners to Murph, but then again Hanners has been shit
Or other option is to upgrade to WHE
Can someone tell me what the differential between another 100 for WHE and 40 for Parfitt.

Oliver will be the difference
JSteele > COliver
278e78b1abddd5afed7fab7b51e33231c13de24a452c14af0a46bbf0f2db8a5e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to have to make some moves. Trading my arse off, down to 26.

Avoiding WHE, he's injury prone but he's also probably going to be a top 20 forward. Risk I have to take in not taking him since everyone else will have him.

Not touching Higgins or Oliver. Higgins is human glass and I think the ship has sailed for Oliver.

Holding Taranto, should make about 100k.

Florent>Witts and Hibberd>Housten or Butler. Pittard is in this week so Housten may be in trouble.

So I picked Crouch as a Pod, still think he could average 100+, but with hanners spudding it up atm I want to rage trade. I could go Hanners and crouch, to Murphy and Bont and pocket 100k, is that temping enough?

Yes

Avoiding WHE, he's injury prone but he's also probably going to be a top 20 forward. Risk I have to take in not taking him since everyone else will have him.

Not touching Higgins or Oliver. Higgins is human glass and I think the ship has sailed for Oliver.

Florent>Witts and Hibberd>Housten or Butler. Pittard is in this week so Housten may be in trouble.
Yeah, Houston could be in trouble. He's been playing bloody good though. Unless they squeze out Eddy and or Amon. Hartlett will be coming back in. Hinkley said Pittard will be a definite.

The ship hasn't even been launched yet mate, plenty of room if you want to jump aboard

Last edited:
So I picked Crouch as a Pod, still think he could average 100+, but with hanners spudding it up atm I want to rage trade. I could go Hanners and crouch, to Murphy and Bont and pocket 100k, is that temping enough?
Thinks to think about.

Hanners is good enough to get back on that 100 point score card.
Your trades might get you 60 points and 100k, but surely you could get the best rookies and earn 160k. Just a thought.

Not sure if I should add Mills to my chopping block or persist?
Currently entertaining the thought of:
Mills to Lloyd
But also wanna try and get in WHE but when I trade out Taranto I'm short $700 *sigh
There was a reason why I brought in Mills, but currently I'm not seeing it?

Early days - JOM and Roughy will get better and better with each passing game. JOM getting 38 touches already is a sign of things to come.

He will hit the 100s soon - he's our highest contested ball winner along with Mitchell atm. Signs are all there.

Roughy just needs a couple weeks to get back into match fitness. He acknowledged he was off the pace early in pre-season. He will come good though.
Fair enough.....

Just going to adjust rookies this round.

In: Butler

Out: Parfit or Pickett.

Not sure which one to drop. Parfit has lower breakeven.
Who has better JS? From what I can tell it's more likely pickett.

What's your opinions on best option

Just going to adjust rookies this round.

In: Butler

Out: Parfit or Pickett.

Not sure which one to drop. Parfit has lower breakeven but also lower average.
Who has better JS? From what I can tell it's more likely pickett.

What's your opinions on best option

I'd turf Pickett just based on Parfitt having the better breakeven and being in a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back