Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEY is pretty safe for the next few weeks .......Douglas doesn't affect CEY's midfield time, as CEY is a big body mid that's needed

When the Crouch Brothers come back in 3 weeks (Matt) ....6 weeks (Brad), it'll be between CEY & Greenwood for that big bodied mid .....Greenwood will win that battle, but CEY stats were good against RICH

CEY's problem is he two grabs too many balls under pressure .....and he's basically a one position player .....midfield

Midfield only is not a bad position to be for SC purposes though. He did also score 77 from 65% game time in rnd 1.
I think im willing to risk it even if it is another 3 weeks he could potentially make a lot of money in that time as I think with his role he has a higher ceiling than say Zac Fisher despite him averaging more to date.

Posted this question this morning but no love so see if the night time crowd can help

I have 153k in the bank .When Danger wasn't named round 1, I went him to Kelly with the intention of bringing Danger back in for him once fit. Not sure that's the best move...

what would be people do with the $$ ? Here are my options ;
O'Keefe to Bonner (loses my DPP with Sic though. Currently running 3 rooks in D )
naughton to Bonner
JOM to Cogs
Kelly to Danger as originally planned

any help greatly appreciated !

View attachment 478582

JOM>Cogs

As a Hurn owner from many seasons past, long long before Here2tellyouwhy was a glimmer in his old mans eye, be wary of a forward tag on him.

He will reward you but he can frustrate you. Beauty is he won’t need many touches to knock up 80-90’s

But be prepared for the 60’s as well

Midfield only is not a bad position to be for SC purposes though. He did also score 77 from 65% game time in rnd 1.
I think im willing to risk it even if it is another 3 weeks he could potentially make a lot of money in that time as I think with his role he has a higher ceiling than say Zac Fisher despite him averaging more to date.
Look at his possessions ......he has a very high Contested Possession %

Posted this question this morning but no love so see if the night time crowd can help

I have 153k in the bank .When Danger wasn't named round 1, I went him to Kelly with the intention of bringing Danger back in for him once fit. Not sure that's the best move...

O'Keefe to Bonner (loses my DPP with Sic though. Currently running 3 rooks in D )
naughton to Bonner
JOM to Cogs

View attachment 478582

Keep kelly hes a gun.
Could also use hibberd if he fails again or sisssy to get danger.
Jom to cogs.
Langdon inj as well.

You should review Dangers last qtr yesterday there was some definite KOTD there. I know you get extra for contested possessions but a fair amount were also also ineffectve but he got full value for them.

I think the big problem there is that the umpires helped him out so much. He benefited 20+ points just off frees going his way. Not sure if there is much point reviewing but maybe if I have time at lunch at work

As a Hurn owner from many seasons past, long long before Here2tellyouwhy was a glimmer in his old mans eye, be wary of a forward tag on him.

He will reward you but he can frustrate you. Beauty is he won’t need many touches to knock up 80-90’s

But be prepared for the 60’s as well

Yes. Capable of that big score but only average over 90 twice is his career.
Who knows though with the power of Here2tellyouwhy driving his bandwagon, I mean look what it did for Sam Butlers career............

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me just say, it's cool to see so many new faces posting in here. I hope to see you all in the game threads sinking pi55 with the rest of us :moustache: :thumbsu:
Well thank you :)

giphy.gif

I thought he missed a fair amount of games with hamstring injuries, I know in his rookie year he did it and was out for a whie but anyway we will see.
Nah .....had all last year off with a Knee Reco ....but he's pretty reliable otherwise

I think the big problem there is that the umpires helped him out so much. He benefited 20+ points just off frees going his way. Not sure if there is much point reviewing but maybe if I have time at lunch at work
How so 20+?

You mean freekicks and the following disposals from them?

Also just curious why you think its a "big problem"?

Oh, cause u dont have him :moustache:

That true about the umps but I was more curious about the ineffective disposals that he got rewarded full points for or thats how it seemed to me anyways.
Reminded me of his 192 againts GWS last year........all these grubber kicks from a contest getting him massive points I understand if its long kick inside 50 that also ends up a score assist but there was none of that. Either way dont stress about doing the actual review what you did so far was awesome.:thumbsu:

Brayshaw > Fogarty
Naughton > Bonner

When Lynch, Walker and Jenkins are all fit, Fogarty loses his spot unless they play him as a back.

So what you're saying eastfreo75 is that no 2 people in the world should share the same surname!? I'm thinking joop means Lachlan, not Darcy.

OK .....there's been a "bloodbath" in my side ......taken the axe to my back-line, old favorites hacked & disposed of ......feeling satisfied, strangely though, no remorse :think:

bloodbath.gif

naughton to Bonner
JOM to Cogs

View attachment 478582

Bank = 153k

Hibberd to Bonner = 288 k + 153 k = 441k (Cash Gen for Bonner, Sketchy role for Hibberd?)

JOM to Danger = 315 k + 441= 756 k

Leftover = 3k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back