Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt Ahern plays this week
bushice.gif

Someone convince me not to trade Hibberd to Simpson? Is there a good reason to think Hibberd's scoring will drop off this season? Haven't really seen any Demons games.

Surprised? If you didnt start with him, you basically committed to wait until rd 7/8/9 to get him in
Yes i'm surprised .....thought more Coaches would sideways trade to Danger ? .....Kelly, Crouch, Oliver type trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone convince me not to trade Hibberd to Simpson? Is there a good reason to think Hibberd's scoring will drop off this season? Haven't really seen any Demons games.

Hibb played mainly on the wing week 1, but down back game 2. Not taking kick ins this year as far as I have seen. Def setup is still a work in progress, so I’m not sure how his scoring will go. I have him also.

How likely is Luke Ryan to keep up his scoring? Haven't watched much of Freo's games this season. Is he more of chance of finishing top 10 defenders than someone like Bonner?

How likely is Luke Ryan to keep up his scoring? Haven't watched much of Freo's games this season. Is he more of chance of finishing top 10 defenders than someone like Bonner?
tenor.gif

Let me consult my Judd_Magic 8 ball.

giphy.gif

Hibb played mainly on the wing week 1, but down back game 2. Not taking kick ins this year as far as I have seen. Def setup is still a work in progress, so I’m not sure how his scoring will go. I have him also.
So basically he's scoring was about the same in both roles. I've decided to take a risk and gone F4 Dunkley to Taranto (my 100% locked in trade) and Hibberd down to Bonner. The Dunkley to Taranto trade leaves me only 3k in the bank, so the flexibility the cash generation gives is just too good to pass up which won't really come around again to this extent until the rooks are ripe to trade. Think I might regret not bringing in Simpson early, but hopefully Bonner can keep racking it up. Knowing my luck he'll spud it.

Surprised Dangerfield doesn't appear ? .......still 17% of teams ??

View attachment 478608

Brayshaw on the otherhand in the most traded outs is just silly. I think he will eventually reward those that stick with him. He might just need half a dozen games but he could easily start producing 80's or 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back