Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZGL has really screwed me over as I'm sure it has done with everyone. I don't want to trade him out this round as I already have 2 other trades in mind. Does anyone know of any forward rookies that have made their debut in round 2 or are going to debut this round (round 3) so I can trade ZGL next round?

Currently sitting with 30 trades and 87k. Pretty happy with my team. Gonna keep zgl to loop fritzel and ryan at f6.

Thinking maybe piggerd to seagull simmo (can't believe i am lookong at the squib)

View attachment 478509 View attachment 478510
Nice team...

giphy.gif

ZGL has really screwed me over as I'm sure it has done with everyone. I don't want to trade him out this round as I already have 2 other trades in mind. Does anyone know of any forward rookies that have made their debut in round 2 or are going to debut this round (round 3) so I can trade ZGL next round?
Willie Rioli is one.

Strongly considering Taranto, specifically Lobb > Taranto.

His scoring has been off the charts, very similar to Oliver last year. Mature body, and more importantly is fitter so he can now run out games.

With Scully also injured, his place in the midfield is all but assured.

Should increase enough to be around $400k next week if he smashes out another decent score and maintains/lifts his average. He presents as a much better scoring ‘cashcow’ that I thought Lobb would become.

Judging by the weekend, it is apparant Lobb will struggle in games against decent ruckman - even if he is 207cm! The dips in his scoring will limit his cash generation from week to week, whereas Taranto seems more consistent.

Yeah I picked him thinking he scored so well the last few weeks of the year as a ruckman last year

Rucked against Nank and Vardy/Petrie combo.

In saying that his upcoming games are against not the best tap ruckman (Sinclair, Sandi, Longer, Martin, Smith/Stanley)

Don’t know if everyone already knows but Langdon broke his hand in the first quarter of the match. Still came back on a kicked a couple with his heavily swollen hand. But had surgery today not sure what the prognosis is for time out yet.

Don’t know if everyone already knows but Langdon broke his hand in the first quarter of the match. Still came back on a kicked a couple with his heavily swollen hand. But had surgery today not sure what the prognosis is for time out yet.
About a month apparently.

From what I saw on the weekend doesnt look fit enough for afl footy just yet.
Yeap you are right but he naturally has that shape, barrell chested, totally different to Flyin' Ryan
who is a lean, mean flying machine.

Willie has already lost a ton of weight, 9kgs from memory?

Who knows with a Rioli what your gonna get, could be 80 one week 20 the next.

His scoring has been off the charts, very similar to Oliver last year. Mature body, and more importantly is fitter so he can now run out games.

Should increase enough to be around $400k next week if he smashes out another decent score and maintains/lifts his average. He presents as a much better scoring ‘cashcow’ that I thought Lobb would become.

Judging by the weekend, it is apparant Lobb will struggle in games against decent ruckman - even if he is 207cm! The dips in his scoring will limit his cash generation from week to week, whereas Taranto seems more consistent.
Don't ask me how but I have Rioli in my team but he will be gone this week for Timmy Taranto.

Really impressed with Taranto. Has gone up another level this year and Scully out will benefit him as well.

Will also go Naughtspud to Murphy from the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeap you are right but he naturally has that shape, barrell chested, totally different to Flyin' Ryan
who is a lean, mean flying machine.

Willie has already lost a ton of weight, 9kgs from memory?

Who knows with a Rioli what your gonna get, could be 80 one week 20 the next.

Yeah it wasnt so much his size but he didnt really get around the ground much, well not as much as Ryan did anyway but one game in who knows for sure.

Yeah it wasnt so much his size but he didnt really get around the ground much, well not as much as Ryan did anyway but one game in who knows for sure.
Limited minutes didn't help his score.
I don't have him or intend on getting him by the way.
Venebles after his first price rise is probably a better option if i was desperate for a ZGL trade.
I'd wait for teams to be announced.

I

I've gone Cyril to Taranto. Taranto could seriously be a Super premo in a couple of years, wouldnt be a surprise if he averages 95 this year

Crouch for Titch/Dusty/Oliver???

Or crouch and Brayshaw out for danger and barry in

I assume this means you've been operating without Danger, Dusty and Titch. Madness!!!!

Crouch to Dusty/Titch sounds good. Maybe wait and hope Danger drops a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back