Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sicily to Taranto and Crouch to Dusty madness?

I could just do Crouch to Oliver and let the Timmy Train pass by.
Tough call. Personally i'd hold Sicily but thats because i think he'll still average a bit more than Taranto. If you think Taranto is on par with Sic then i'd do the double trade

Thinking just Clark>Barry at this stage,
any other Mid rookies a should be looking at? Already got Brayshaw, Banfield, Holman & Kelly.

Also got D.Fogarty in FWD and Naughton in DEF.
So considering going one to either Fisher or Bonner, or to some cheaper options? ( other rookies are currently FWD: Ryan, ZGL, Fritsch/ DEF: Murray, Finlayson, Murphy)

But if if I hold them and just go with 1 trade it leaves me $264k to help bring Danger in.

Suggestions much appreciated :)

Wayne's-World

Thoughts on CEY with crouch out?

Does he get more game time or will Douglas get that ahead of him?
CEY is pretty safe for the next few weeks .......Douglas doesn't affect CEY's midfield time, as CEY is a big body mid that's needed

When the Crouch Brothers come back in 3 weeks (Matt) ....6 weeks (Brad), it'll be between CEY & Greenwood for that big bodied mid .....Greenwood will win that battle, but CEY stats were good against RICH

CEY's problem is he two grabs too many balls under pressure .....and he's basically a one position player .....midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My rage trades yesterday are still in tact.

OUT: Hibberd + Lambert
IN: Bonner + Dangerfield

Let's see this through.
Don't think this is a "rage" trade sorry ......think it's a well considered trade :thumbsu:

Posted this question this morning but no love so see if the night time crowd can help

I have 153k in the bank .When Danger wasn't named round 1, I went him to Kelly with the intention of bringing Danger back in for him once fit. Not sure that's the best move...

what would be people do with the $$ ? Here are my options ;
O'Keefe to Bonner (loses my DPP with Sic though. Currently running 3 rooks in D )
naughton to Bonner
JOM to Cogs
Kelly to Danger as originally planned

any help greatly appreciated !

477827_c55c2fb88928a045a2b49f21c6ce730c.png

Out of curiosity why do you think JOM is still ok? I coming to a similar conclusion but still wondering if the next two to five rounds of around 80 point scores is money well spent?
I reckon he will work into form over the season, hoping he could become a sneaky POD for the backend of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back