Status
Not open for further replies.
please help - Im coming 21st overall.

Dusty and Josh Kelly Out

Merrett and Walters In

Have no other corrections or rookies that need to be changed

thoughts?
Trading Josh Kelly 😂 😂 😂

I am disappointed a man of your expertise did not start with Gawndy. Then again, it's form for you to trade trade trade :D

I tried something different and it worked first round as Gawn was underdone and Naismith was flying.

Didn't count on covid 19 stuffing everything up and an injury to Naismith. :(

I don't like this one bit. Yes, getting Gawn in is great, but Naismith is a cash cow, even if he is injured. He'll net you 200k minimum, if not more.

Cameron will be lucky to make the team this week with Cox around the corner. Even if he does, he may only last a week or two.

Went Long and Naismith to Sturt and Gawn instead.

Didn't really want to loose Naismith but I need Gawn more and Naismith might struggle to force his way back in with Sinclair playing number 1 ruck now.

Trading Josh Kelly 😂 😂 😂
Hope you're right, but he is playing a different role so far this year and attending a lot less centre boucnces. Held him for what might have been an even less advisable trade haha

Its the year to be aggressive 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you're right, but he is playing a different role so far this year and attending a lot less centre boucnces. Held him for what might have been an even less advisable trade haha

Its the year to be aggressive 🤷‍♂️
There’s only so many games you can lose as a coach before you work out it’s a dumb move and revert back. Ask Bevo.

Ok guys need a little advice on last trade this week, can go green to Bennell easy done leaves 120 k in the kitty. But thinking ahead a week if I do doedee out rivers to defence and Bennell in this week, and next week grab Williamson for someone like brander, would then leave 300 k to upgrade a rookie off field in the forward line to wingard. Thoughts on the better option please

Ok guys need a little advice on last trade this week, can go green to Bennell easy done leaves 120 k in the kitty. But thinking ahead a week if I do doedee out rivers to defence and Bennell in this week, and next week grab Williamson for someone like brander, would then leave 300 k to upgrade a rookie off field in the forward line to wingard. Thoughts on the better option please
Are you keeping Hill in your plans ?

Brander / Hill DPP valuable

Hey guys,

Need some advice on how to improve this dumpster fire.

Considering the following options

Laird > S Hill (I know hes injury prone, but capable of a 75 ave which is pretty much what laird is producing anyways)
Sauce > Gawn

Bont > Rozee or Petracca via Budarick back to the mids
Conroy > Pittonet

Sauce > Pittonet
Bont > Neale

1592483589550.png

Cheers guys.

Got plenty of cash for trade 2. Can go:

1. Roberton (or Doedee) to any defender (don't have Lloyd, Howe etc.)
2. Nic Nat to Gawn
3. Cavarra to underpriced forward (Rozee, BSmith, Petracca, Simpkin)

So essentially
1 would mean Defender X + Nic Nat + Cameron/Georgiades on field
2 would mean Doedee + Gawn + Cameron/Georgiades on field
3 would mean Doedee + Nic Nat + Forward X

Leaning to just get Gawn but the other options intrigue me.

Hey guys,

Need some advice on how to improve this dumpster fire.

Considering the following options

Laird > S Hill (I know hes injury prone, but capable of a 75 ave which is pretty much what laird is producing anyways)
Sauce > Gawn

Conroy > Pittonet

Sauce > Pittonet
Bont > Neale

View attachment 894892

Cheers guys.
I like this option:

Sauce > Pittonet

Bank the cash for a spending spree

I'm going to trade Greene. He never has 1 week lay off's..i recall last year he was out with calf niggle for about 4 weeks.

I've narrowed down to 3 players, but can't decide who?

Walters v Rozee v Petracca :think::think::think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back