Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to trade Greene. He never has 1 week lay off's..i recall last year he was out with calf niggle for about 4 weeks.

I've narrowed down to 3 players, but can't decide who?

Walters v Rozee v Petracca :think::think::think:

Petracca could be this years boak.

Either him or smith for me.

I like this option:

Bont > Rozee or Petracca via Budarick back to the mids
Sauce > Pittonet

Bank the cash for a spending spree
Cheers Jiska.

This is a good option too, and honestly one I never considered as I was hell bent on spending the cash straight away to get neale in.

But I can bank the cash as you stated, and add another premo def the following week.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got plenty of cash for trade 2. Can go:

1. Roberton (or Doedee) to any defender (don't have Lloyd, Howe etc.)
2. Nic Nat to Gawn
3. Cavarra to underpriced forward (Rozee, BSmith, Petracca, Simpkin)

So essentially
1 would mean Defender X + Nic Nat + Cameron/Georgiades on field
2 would mean Doedee + Gawn + Cameron/Georgiades on field
3 would mean Doedee + Nic Nat + Forward X

Leaning to just get Gawn but the other options intrigue me.

I gave you bad advice last week! I’d bite the bullet and just get Gawn.

I'm going to trade Greene. He never has 1 week lay off's..i recall last year he was out with calf niggle for about 4 weeks.

I've narrowed down to 3 players, but can't decide who?

Walters v Rozee v Petracca :think::think::think:
Petracca is only warming up

Depends on whether you need cash gen more, probably could get rid of Houston next week with possible hill and Williamson on the bubble

Think I’m going okay cash gen wise, so can afford the Houston trade this week and BZT goes to one of your rookies next week. Who knows, BZT may even come back! Cheers mate :)

Got Cummings (dropped), Mcluggage, Dmac and English as my main concerns atm....

Luckily already have Rivers who can take Cummings spot....now to decide who of the 4 i trade out....

English to Pittonet maybe? Gives me $202k to play with for 2nd trade....hmmm thoughts?

Chewbacca vs B.smith vs roozzee.

Ummm.

Who is Chewie??

I’m just umming and ahhing on my 2nd trade:

1) BZT -> Bennell/Georgiades
2) Houston -> Haynes (I have Howe)

Thanks for the help!

Not sure Haynes is an upgrade. So would go 1 and probably Bennell.

I gave you bad advice last week! I’d bite the bullet and just get Gawn.

Haha I've regretted it ever since!! My mistake.
Good point.
Then at least I'll have another week of evidence to separate those DEF and FWD options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I get the extra rookie, or go the extra cash by trading out doedee. How do you think doedee will go over the next few weeks?

I think give Doedee a chance. Who knows, it might just have been rustiness/just an awful team performance and I don't think you're targeting anyone specifically so you can afford the swing to correct next week if he pulls together another 40.

I dont understand the logic of trading Jacob's out. He will make money off a poor score this week and should be an option for loophole if scores low, being a friday game.
Madness in my opinion given the way rucks are scoring.
Ask Ceglar owners who traded him out this week what the smart move is.
To 2nd this, anyone who hasn't traded out Naismith and want to hold him at r3 really need to consider the benefit in a short season. I traded out last week and will do a Roughy with Jacob's or if I join the groupthink on Pitto and bring him in , with Sinclair last week going well dont see him being rushed back. Naismith will be handy as a trade back in after these guys have made their money, doubling your money out of r2/re. Can't do that if he is not playing at r3.
#just saying.

Should I get the extra rookie, or go the extra cash by trading out doedee. How do you think doedee will go over the next few weeks?
Bit like Titch ....because of no PS games, they both look rusty ...depends on whether you can wait another 2-3 weeks for them to find touch and form ....still see Doedee as a 85 ave player

Really don't know which way to go this week.

Toby >Bennell
Noble > Gawn lots of DPP wizardry

or

Toby > Pettraca
Xerri > Pitto

Already have Naismith :think:
Really a no-brainer IMO ......Option 1

Gawn is a must, balance points and $$$ raising .....Bennell will be a good cow

1st trade of Naitanui to Pittonet is locked in for me. Unsure which way to go for the second trade.
Would love some thoughts on these...

Green to Howe with 0$ remaining
or Green/davis to bennell/sturt/cameron and 317k in the bank.

1st trade of Naitanui to Pittonet is locked in for me. Unsure which way to go for the second trade.
Would love some thoughts on these...

Green to Howe with 0$ remaining
or Green/davis to bennell/sturt/cameron and 317k in the bank.

Post a screenshot of your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back