Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know i'm gonna be aggonizing all day what to do with my team... I've already used 1 trade and gone NicNat to Pittonet to free up some cash.

I opted to keep Dusty on my bench but not sure what to do with Greene??

Option A
Bench Greene too, and upgrade Cavarra to one of: Petracca, Bailey Smith or Rozee ??

Option B
Greene to one of Walters, Petracca, Bailey Smith or Rozee

Fyi, here is my full team... Cheers for any advice :thumbsu:

1592520906965.png

I was experimenting with a couple trades and just realised I can't reverse trades anymore. Dear me.

So Schultz > T Berry nets me 100k
Conroy > Cameron

Rookie corrections so not all so bad.

Went Martin -> Pittonet, BZK -> Howe in a last minute decision. Naismith sits at R3 for a hopeful resurrection and cash gen.

Really don't know which way to go this week.

Toby >Bennell
Noble > Gawn lots of DPP wizardry

or

Toby > Pettraca
Xerri > Pitto

Already have Naismith :think:
Can you go Toby to Bennell and Naismith to Gawn? Noble has still got a bit of $$ to make

Can you go Toby to Bennell and Naismith to Gawn? Noble has still got a bit of $$ to make

yeah i can. It's actually a better idea. Can bring Naismith in as R3 when actually named.

After McCluggage > Bennell & Conroy > Rozee

Guthrie will go to Hill/Williamson next round but i think biggest issue i have is no Neale or Fyfe in my midfield. I wish i couldve grabbed Pittonet as well but i was bullish on Rozee so went for points now over cash generation. I'm posting to see if anyone has an idea about how to get Neale/Fyfe next round? Preferably without dropping Bont

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 9.33.52 am.png

Really stuck on this weeks trades. Can't decide which 2 of Sturt Bennell and Pittonet (at R3) to bring in.

Suspect Pitto will make the most and quickly but its a lot of cash on the bench. Bit worried Bennell will get rested, but he should score well if he stays fit.

I like this option:

Bont > Rozee or Petracca via Budarick back to the mids
Sauce > Pittonet

Bank the cash for a spending spree
Similar options to what I was thinking. 26 trades and 6.7k in the bank.
Held Dusty last night.
Could do Bont to Petracca via Whitfield/Devon and then Sauce/Xerri/Cavarra to Pitto.

Xerri/Cav leaves me with 40k. Sauce leaves 270k

Anything else stand out? Laird is another trade out option.

I have most of the cash cows

1592523718806.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I know i'm gonna be aggonizing all day what to do with my team... I've already used 1 trade and gone NicNat to Pittonet to free up some cash.

I opted to keep Dusty on my bench but not sure what to do with Greene??

Option A
Bench Greene too, and upgrade Cavarra to one of: Petracca, Bailey Smith or Rozee ??

Option B
Greene to one of Walters, Petracca, Bailey Smith or Rozee

Fyi, here is my full team... Cheers for any advice :thumbsu:

View attachment 894999

If you can do A, why would you do B?

After McCluggage > Bennell & Conroy > Rozee

Guthrie will go to Hill/Williamson next round but i think biggest issue i have is no Neale or Fyfe in my midfield. I wish i couldve grabbed Pittonet as well but i was bullish on Rozee so went for points now over cash generation. I'm posting to see if anyone has an idea about how to get Neale/Fyfe next round? Preferably without dropping Bont

View attachment 895047

A lot of people bullish about Rozee, but I don't share the same enthusiasm.

I think he's a hit or miss type prospect still and he's "hit" his first two games against weak/struggling sides.

Will be interesting to see how he fares against decent opposition and how he scores with a 13-15 possession game.

Really stuck on this weeks trades. Can't decide which 2 of Sturt Bennell and Pittonet (at R3) to bring in.

Suspect Pitto will make the most and quickly but its a lot of cash on the bench. Bit worried Bennell will get rested, but he should score well if he stays fit.

Go Pitto and don't give it a second thought :thumbsu:

Green to Cameron
Houston to any defender under $515k (thinking DBJ)

Or

Green to Pittonet (no cover up forward)
Houston to Ridley

Or

Green to Cameron
Nothing else (hold Houston)

Yeah I think you are right, but which out off Sturt and Bennell?

Neither will run a string of games together like Pitt will over the next few weeks.

Which other can be 'hid' the easiest.

*I have both Sturt & Benn FWIW.

A lot of people bullish about Rozee, but I don't share the same enthusiasm.

I think he's a hit or miss type prospect still and he's "hit" his first two games against weak/struggling sides.

Will be interesting to see how he fares against decent opposition and how he scores with a 13-15 possession game.

Rozee a very classy player .

He's no motlop who's tonned up both weeks so far.
Getting in on the act in ports big wins.

Chad avg 98 in he's second year.

Rozee could someone similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back