Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I need to ditch Watts - like 4000 other people that have already done it since round 3 opened about an hour ago.

I already have Rockliff.

Watts --> J Kennedy (effectively a downgrade)
Mitchell -> Mullet? Wingard? --- or keep Mitchell on the bench and bank the cash? (about $224k after the first trade)

What other midfield rookies you got?

Peoples thoughts on sidewaying Dusty to Rock? Really thought Dusty could tear it apart this year, but still looks prone to second half fadeouts and double figures isnt really cutting it when Rock is pulling out tonnes in losses. I know sideways are frowned upon.
Also rookie sideways, Docherty> Luke Brown? Do you pull the trigger?

Peoples thoughts on sidewaying Dusty to Rock? Really thought Dusty could tear it apart this year, but still looks prone to second half fadeouts and double figures isnt really cutting it when Rock is pulling out tonnes in losses. I know sideways are frowned upon.
Also rookie sideways, Docherty> Luke Brown? Do you pull the trigger?

Docherty to Luke Brown, yep definitely. The other well it's up to you, do you think that Rockliff will outscore Martin significantly for the rest of the year? If so trade him out, I'm doing a similar thing with Zorko to Rioli.

Out: watts, Karnezis

In: Q.Lynch, Dwyer. ( I think Lynch can ave 90 with back-up ruck duties )

Dwyer JS may be iffy but happy to get cash from Karnezis, and then more cash if have to trade Dwyer out.

$300k sitting in bank,

Following week sort out the Longer dilemma, go for the Berger or use cash for higher price ruckmen.

have 250k in the bank
trading out kerridge from my mid bench for rioli, then trading watts for dwyer
dwyer will end up on mid bench while cyril starts forward as id rather have a mccaffer on the bench in the forward line then one of viney, crouch or o'meara on the bench in the middle due to scoring potential
thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My worries right now are:
Robinson - Played okay after KO last week should improve again next week but drops 50k. Do I burn him now and grab Bartel or stick it out?
Karnezis - Gonna trade for Dwyer and pocket the cash. JS isn't solid and isn't recreating that NAB cup form.
Hibberd & Atley - Both in my backline not totally sold on either. Can trade one out a switch Heppell to defence to cover then grab Mitchell (Bargin???)

Think Martin and Buddy are due to tear it up next week so holding them. After next week it's all about breakeven's.

s martin to leunberger gives me 561400 to trade

watts to ? hanley, dixon,birchall , heppel have already, goddard, h shaw, stevenson, gibbs, pittard, heath,plowman

or put cox in ruck , martin fwd line 484,800

watts to heppel and martin to (merrett Bl, Darling, Waters, hurley, monfries, lynch) or watts to dixon and martin to ( breust, monfries, Lynch(if jolly is out for a bit).,westhoff

Roughead + Rich => Watson + JJK + 130k OR Libba + Bartel + 100k

Which should I do? I'm not 100% sold on Libba but he looks the goods (y)

OUT: Karnezis IN: Dwyer
OUT: Lucas IN: Mundy

Basically, those are the two players that I wanted before the season started but got caught up in the bigfooty hype players. Time to cut my losses and get two players who will score well/get decent scores.

I'm not 100% sold on Libba but he looks the goods (y)

It's very justified mate!

Libba has had a cracking start to the season but what people don't realise is that without Boyd, he has been our number one clearance player thus the high scores.

I think he will average about 90+ once Boyd is back in the side. Libba is also prone to the low occasional scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back