Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the good rookies now after last nights trades and the only other one I might be interested in is Rowe but can still wait another week on him. Will piss off Daw for him opening up DPP to enable Cox to go to the rucks again if Maric or Goldy are out for a week or two. :thumbsu:

Still stoked about my 1,567 overall ranking. 7,000 places mega jump up the rankings! Boy ya! :D :thumbsu:

Thinking of dumping Hartlett for Goddard or Heppell. Can't decide which one, God has history but Hep looks to be on the rise big time. Can't deal with the roller coaster of Hartlett.

Thoughts?
I'd go with Heppell for the value he offers and the fact he won't get tagged, at least you would think not. I might say give Hartlett longer to prove himself if it was another year but with more trades and considering Hartlett's injury history I think it is a good trade.

I'm continuing my aggressive strategy this round and am most likely going to go with:
K.Mitchell -> Dwyer
Karnezis -> Leuenberger

Then I'll have a 5 premium forward line and backline and forwardline links to my midfield in Dwyer and Goodes. After this week I'll be more than happy to sit on my 26 trades for a while and watch my rookies appreciate before jumping on a couple gun midfielders. I'm still kicking myself for choosing Dangerfield over Watson at the moment :(

Probably trade in dwyer for karnesis, harper or byrnes. Midpriced forward line structure hasnt worked so far.

Who the fruck is JJK?

Josh J. Kennedy (The West Coast forward with the strangest run up in the AFL) not to be confused with JPK (Josh P. Kennedy The swans super-elite midfielder).

Josh J. Kennedy (The West Coast forward with the strangest run up in the AFL) not to be confused with JPK (Josh P. Kennedy The swans super-elite midfielder).

Hunt down footage of Niall McKeever's run-up to kick a set shot.

There's a reason the commentators were calling it an Irish jig. ;)

I have Rich, Karni and Watts so I'm thinking...

Rich to Wines
Watts to Leuenberger (swap cox forward)

then next week...Karni to Franklin.

Only thing that worries me is bringing in Berger after only 1 game, he could still break down. That said I think he'll still be more consistent if fit than JJK

I have Rich, Karni and Watts so I'm thinking...

Rich to Wines
Watts to Leuenberger (swap cox forward)

then next week...Karni to Franklin.

Only thing that worries me is bringing in Berger after only 1 game, he could still break down. That said I think he'll still be more consistent if fit than JJK

How do you practically swap Cox forward, and bring in Luey for Karnezis?

Was just attempting to play around with something similar but could not work out how to do the swap of the dual position player as part of a trade on the actual Supercoach site?

Last year it was just a simple case of subbing the player into the gap, but my screen doesn't seem to have that this year??

Was just attempting to play around with something similar but could not work out how to do the swap of the dual position player as part of a trade on the actual Supercoach site?

Last year it was just a simple case of subbing the player into the gap, but my screen doesn't seem to have that this year??

When you're in the trade window you'll see an S next to players that can be swapped on the left side. Click on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the website you press on Karnezis' T, trade screen comes up, you have an empty spot in forward line, Cox in the ruck section will have an S button next to him, press that and he goes into the forward line, now buy Leuy. I think that's what you were asking.

I don't wanna go triggy happy but I hear that L. Brown from Adelaide seems like a likely trade.

I have Terlich and Docherty in my team and I'm wondering who would be best to trade for him?

Also can anyone answer is it worth side trading Zorko to Chapman?

These are the trades I'm likely to make. Scored 2325 this week so I'm reasonably happy with current progress.

Two weeks of 2360 has me 538th overall very happy, thinking of trading out pavlich for rioli and dangerfield for pendlebury thoughts? Also leaves me some spare cash

I think Danger will still fire but obviously Pendleberry won't be a bad choice... but I think most would always question the stability of Rioli throughout a season. I'd rely on Pavlich more so for consistency.

I have also got the dilemma of terlich and docherty on the bench, maybe it might be safer to go danger for selwood and docherty for L Brown

I don't wanna go triggy happy but I hear that L. Brown from Adelaide seems like a likely trade.

I have Terlich and Docherty in my team and I'm wondering who would be best to trade for him?

Also can anyone answer is it worth side trading Zorko to Chapman?

These are the trades I'm likely to make. Scored 2325 this week so I'm reasonably happy with current progress.

Zorko to chappy is a tough one it depends how much cash zorko is going to lose because chap will be rested at some stage

Aha, cheers for that. Why does everyone seem to be picking him up anyway, thought key forwards were generally a bad idea in SC.

Key forwards are generally bad because they don't score well consistently. Some have in the past (Brown, Franklin, Riewoldt) so it's not a hard and fast rule. Kennedy is cheap at less than $300k and has two scores above 100, so even if he ends up flaky and inconsistent and scores 60 one week, 100+ the next, he's excellent value.

Key forwards are generally bad because they don't score well consistently. Some have in the past (Brown, Franklin, Riewoldt) so it's not a hard and fast rule. Kennedy is cheap at less than $300k and has two scores above 100, so even if he ends up flaky and inconsistent and scores 60 one week, 100+ the next, he's excellent value.

This! Even if JJK spud it up for next 2 rounds, you will still make plenty, trades aren't worth as much this year so even if I had to use another one to trade him out in 2 rounds it'll be fine.

I like Dixon, think he is really left field and looks like he is thriving in his role at the moment. Bonus is Ruckman who can get there hands on the pill can be dynamite and that's the way this kid has looked the first 2 weeks. Is there a way to hold Terlich though, just think the dees will persist with him and might as well try to get some cash out of him! Maybe if you can put someone into the mids and just straight trade Bennell for Dixon it would be a good way to open up MPP and get the player you want!
I'd love to keep Terlich, but don't have much option. Can't really see a way of working Dixon in as none of my Mid players go back, hence Terlich -> Dixon and Bennell -> Parker.

Backline: Gibbs, Heppell, Goodes, Pittard, Duffield, Suban, Stevenson, Terlich
Midfield: Ablett, Swallow, Fyfe, Bennell, Dangerfield, Moloney, O'Meara, Wines, Crouch, Viney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back