Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broughton, K. Mitchell, K. Stevens, D. Rich, Z. Smith are the players on my chopping block.

Wouldn't mind doing Rich to Young Libba.

So anyone wanna answer?

Terlich or Docherty for L. Brown?

When you're in the trade window you'll see an S next to players that can be swapped on the left side. Click on it.
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Must be something wrong with my browser as there is no S button next to my squad list in the trade screen

Ill just have to try from a different computer

Cheers

roughead -> Goldstein
Byrnes -> JJK
good moves or not? now the side looks like this with $180, 000 in the bank

Gibbs, Goddard, Goodes, Pittard, Suban, Hartlett (Stevenson, Terlich)
Kennedy, Swan, Cotchin, Moloney, O'Meara, Wines, Dangerfield, Viney (neade, crouch)
Goldstein, Leuenberger (Rowe, Currie)
Chapman, Cox, kennedy, Martin, Mcaffer, Zorko (dwyer, karneziz)

Thinking of doing either

Watts to Bartel then Vlastuin to Heath

or

Watts to Bartel then Karnezis to Dwyer

Just trying to get rid of Watts at this stage is bartel the right option?

At this stage I am looking at going down the following path:

1) Karnezis to Neade - Karnezis was in my side to generate some cash nice and early and it looks as though he is going to do that. Therefore he serves no real purpose in my side. Given that Neade is scoring well and looks like he is set to boom in value, this looks to be a no-brainer.

2) Frost to Heath - My initial squad was set up to effectively maximise cash from the last player in each position, by picking a cheap player who may play but didn't necessarily need to. For that purpose I picked up Rampe in the midfield, Dwyer in the forwards and Frost down back. I don't regret that decision nor do I see it as an absolute necessity to deviate from that, but Heath is scoring well, looks set to be a permanent fixture for Port this season and is scoring well. If I want to bring in Heath which I do, Frost is really the only option I have to trade for him.

If I am to go ahead with the above trades, I'll have $256,700 to play around with in the coming weeks.

What are people's thoughts on these trades?

Josh Kennedy(eagles) for Varcoe- kennedy should destroy Melbourne this week and keep his average above 100, so good cash to be made definitely..

and

thoughts on bringing in ablett for greene(gws), I have just enough cash to do it, but should I wait and see if abletts price comes down.. if I hold onto greene I may lose cash on him??

cheers in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koby Stevens and Watts out.
Gibbs into midfield.
L Brown and Birchall in.

Anyone reckon there'd be any value in dropping Zorko for Westhoff to pocket a few dollars to use elsewhere, or is Westhoff likely to fade out when playing decent opposition?

Anyone reckon there'd be any value in dropping Zorko for Westhoff to pocket a few dollars to use elsewhere, or is Westhoff likely to fade out when playing decent opposition?

Westoff has never been consistent, so its a huge risk to draft him imo, probably wont get a touch hardly this week.

There is one player in my team that I picked with my heart rather than my head.
Idiot.
Got to move J. Brown I think. Although I didnt see the game at all.

No. Westhoff has played Melbourne and GWS. Reality check please.

Sorry, still trying to work this out as Docherty or Terlich wont get me enough to bring in L. Brown. Would it be worth swapping Vlastuin for him?

Backline: Gibbs, Heppell, Goodes, Pittard, Duffield, Suban, Stevenson, Terlich

Midfield: Ablett, Swallow, Fyfe, Bennell, Dangerfield, Moloney, O'Meara, Wines, Crouch, Viney[/quote]

Need to find the best way to bring Charlie Dixon and Luke Parker in. Thoughts please??

Backline: Gibbs, Heppell, Goodes, Pittard, Duffield, Suban, Stevenson, Terlich

Midfield: Ablett, Swallow, Fyfe, Bennell, Dangerfield, Moloney, O'Meara, Wines, Crouch, Viney

Need to find the best way to bring Charlie Dixon and Luke Parker in. Thoughts please??[/quote]

You could go Bennell -> Parker and assuming you have Karnezis in your forwards, go with him upto Dixon.

The way i see it i have 4 options for karnezis.

1. Karnezis--> Dwyer $268,200 spare
2. Karnezis--> Luey with abit of swapping $63,300 spare
3. Karnezis--> Dwyer and Currie--> Leuy with $76,600 spare
4. Karnezis--> Monfires with $7,700 spare

I rank them: Option 3, Option 1, Option 2 and Option 4 last.

Anyone else have an opinion on what to do or how you would rank them? Much appreciated!!!!!

OK need some advice on the only trade I'm looking at making this round. I want to get rid of Houli out of my defence and I do have a little cash in the bank so I really have 3 options as I see it. I can bring in Hanley, Heppell or Dixon. Now Hanley has the ability to get huge scores and he's reasonably consistent but I fully expect him to get multiple 70's and 80's mixed in with 120 and 130's. Heppell can also get up there but he seems more likely to be a 100 week in, week out player. Or I can go with the unknown quantity in Dixon. He's the cheapest of the 3, he's averaging 120 so he's going to be a good cash generator but really unless he can maintain a 90ish average it's not really worth it.

I think I'm leaning towards to Heppell, costs less than Hanley and will probably end up with more consistent performances, seeing as he's in a better team but Dixon definitely intrigues me and it would be nice to have that extra cash in reserve to upgrade a mid rookie to a premium a bit quicker and get a leg up in my cash leagues.

What does everyone think?
Most people don't know alot about Dixon, is playing out of his skin. All options will be fruitful.

The way i see it i have 4 options for karnezis.

1. Karnezis--> Dwyer $268,200 spare
2. Karnezis--> Luey with abit of swapping $63,300 spare
3. Karnezis--> Dwyer and Currie--> Leuy with $76,600 spare
4. Karnezis--> Monfires with $7,700 spare

I rank them: Option 3, Option 1, Option 2 and Option 4 last.

Anyone else have an opinion on what to do or how you would rank them? Much appreciated!!!!!
I have Dwyer but will he still get a run when Collingwood have all their mids back? Monfries isn't the worst option but Luey is also a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back