Game Day Round 4, 2024: Richmond v St.Kilda - Norwood Oval, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AEST *GATHER ROUND*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it couldn't get worse after last weeks abomination after quarter time.
Then they dish up a half of this.

Where is the bloody attacking footy they are talking about.
WHY CANT ANY BLOODY PLAYER UNDERSTAND THE WIND.

I can deal with being beaten I cant deal with ineptness.
Richmond have been putrid as well and we are still 4 goals down.

The afl complains about low scoring and tries to imrove it with dumb rules but has proffesional games at the pip squeek peaice of s**t ground.
Tigers also playing at this piece of sh*t ground.
No excuses.

Umpires just don't call 50m for encroaching these days. One Rich player was in touching distance as he ran past. Would just love some consistency week to week because I know they will call us if we ever do it.

Someone needs to give Ross a bake.
Some of the match ups are just ****ing ridiculous.
Let's go tall against a team that was always going to be a mosquito fleet.

I wish along with hearing the word speed all preseason we could have heard the terms accurate disposals. Our skills go backwards and we bring blokes in like Bonner who doesn't actually improve our ball usage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone cheer up Brad Johnson?

If he got any happier he might just burst.

Oh well we wont and cant win a premiership will be sending back my membership tomorrow with a stern letter waste of money wasnt going to buy one this year but oh well the club needs to have a hard look at its self from the president down to the orange boy change needs to happen this cant keep going on for yrs waste of peoples money dont get value

Ahh. A red time goal. A Saints specialty.

That was Byrnes, left his oppo at that stoppage and entrenched the thumb for that clearance-I50-goal in 30 seconds. Mentally shot this match, is chasing arse mostly.

I mean how do you play 3-4 steps back at a red time stoppage?

Well, the good news is it can't get any worse than that.

We can cop injuries, silence fool! We don't need any more new replacements.

What an awful game of football. Richmond bad, Saints worse. Umpiring not flash. Goalkicking my God....

We are lucky to be inside 4 goals down.

We will see what we are made of now....no cuddly RTB, we need some ruthlessness and put the inexperienced Tigers to the Sword...now

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ryan Brynes isn't AFL standard.
Zak Jones has been a liability for years.
Bonner same as Jones.
Plenty more that aren't up to it.

We are playing a bottom 4 side that are decimated with injury and we have 1 goal in a half. What an absolute joke we are.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back