Game Day Round 4, 2024: Richmond v St.Kilda - Norwood Oval, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AEST *GATHER ROUND*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was as bad as I’ve seen but we’re a long way from the final siren. Plenty of time to correct course.

I think Owens has to go on the ball for a bit. He’s utterly confused in his current role. I’d bring in Hastie for Sharman or Caminiti for some run and carry. We need speed.

That was as bad as I’ve seen but we’re a long way from the final siren. Plenty of time to correct course.

I think Owens has to go on the ball for a bit. He’s utterly confused in his current role. I’d bring in Hastie for Sharman or Caminiti for some run and carry. We need speed.

This match screams a Sharman sub, just because Caminiti is rucking and helping Roma.

I still hate having the new guys as sub, there's no way for them to get the "feel" of the game and go from the start.

Byrnes, Membrey and Stocker - 3 players annoying me today. That is all.

Harsh on Stocker, he's cracking in.

Not sure where we go from here. Even if we come back from this there are some really bad signs for the future. We are a long way from a flag still. We closest resemble Essendon and Richmond. We almost be better to bottom out for a few years. We are probably years off a consistent finals side.

Max King isn't Lockett. He's more like Findlayson. He's quite a poor decision maker outside 50 and a very inconsistent kick on goal.
Midfield - the problem

can it be fixed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're playing like everyone is recovering from the flu. Every player out there is looking lethargic and weak today, it's almost uncanny.

Need to pull our collective fingers out big time.

Perhaps it's not flu but withdrawal..??? After the breaking drug testing news :eyes:

Time to find some white line fever!

I thought the plan was speed, pace and precision kicking of the half back to set up clean entry into f50.

Looks like I was mistaken - looks like the preferred plan is slow dodgy movement followed by a long bomb - but only after the Tigers have time to drop everyone back into defence.

Well at least its saved me several $100's on a trip to Canberra for the GWS game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back