Round 4 Coburg vs Casey ABC Telecast 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think raines is playing. I've got it on tv and I haven't seen him. On the coburg site it's got coughlan in the team and he's not playing so raines
mightn't be either

I don't think raines is playing. I've got it on tv and I haven't seen him. On the coburg site it's got coughlan in the team and he's not playing so raines
mightn't be either

What you talking about? He is out there. He is the guy that keeps turning it over, kicking into the man on the mark or getting run down from behind.

Were going to lose with half an AFL team in vs Melbourne reserves.
It was kind of an indicator as to what is wrong with our senior side at times, where a heap of guys are playing for the careers and the majority of them are playing me first football. Scorpions players are playing team first footy and have given us a bath.

I don't see why we need to rush Cotchin in.

Give him at least one more week, I want to see him back just as much anyone else but geez one week back in the ressies is just not enough.

Cousins should be back.

It was kind of an indicator as to what is wrong with our senior side at times, where a heap of guys are playing for the careers and the majority of them are playing me first football. Scorpions players are playing team first footy and have given us a bath.

Maybe so but it's also an indicator that these some of these 'AFL players' are just not up to standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not many positives, cousins was good before he got iced up, cotchin working hard and using it well every time he gets it.

other then that not much to be excited about.

thursfield has hardly been seen, dunno how hes going to get back into the side, he doesnt put in performances that make the coaches take notice.

vickery did a few good things early but not much since half time.

edwards has been not bad, his kicking still hasnt been too flash but he works hard and is a smart player.

connors is such a skillful player, just makes some stupid decisions and tries to do too much at times. love to see him taking on players though.

simmonds will most likely come back next week or the following week.

pettifier was not impressive for mine, his disposal was appauling and he makes ridiculous decisions.

hislop and thomson with the usual hard at it but poor disposal game, nothing special from either of them.

raines and putt were barely noticed.

schulz got a bit of it and did an ok job when the ball came near him in the foward 50.
have to say, watts was quality for the scorpions, melbourne have a future star.

Give him at least one more week, I want to see him back just as much anyone else but geez one week back in the ressies is just not enough.

Cousins should be back.
Cotch has played a couple of games and has been very good in both. Will no doubt be back sooner rather than later. Depending on how we go tomorrow it could be next week at worst 2 weeks.

Maybe so but it's also an indicator that these some of these 'AFL players' are just not up to standard.
I don't think it was that, I think it was more they thought that they would just have to show up to win today. Commentators kept saying how relaxed we looked and seemed to lack urgency.

FWIW, I thought our best players today were Cotchin, Edwards & Thomson. Cousins did what Cousins always does and was merely out there to prove his fitness IMO. Pettifer had a heap of it, but just didn't hurt them. Raines was quiet, Schulz didn't do much to inspire and the rest were hardly sited.

Cousins should be back.

They said we had a bye next week. Cousins and Cotchin will more than likely play for Richmond next week. No point them not playing at all.

Interesting that on ABC they said Cousins was fine and was just iced up.
On 3AW just now, Denis Commetti said that Cousins was injured.
Me thinks Denis just saw the footage and decided 1+1= 3.

On a different angle the HUN have already got a bullshit story up about the melee and are indicating that Cousins was the one who started the fight. I hate the freaking paper more and more each day.

they spin the wheels without moving forward. the handball until they turnover GAMEPLaN MUST GO if they want to win games. They had lot of possession but dont do anything with it just like the seniors. something has to change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 Coburg vs Casey ABC Telecast 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back