Round 4 Fremantle V Richmond; 13.03.08 Subiaco Oval 14:30wst

Remove this Banner Ad

Could Freo do a Geelong of last year?

Poor 06', 2-3 start in 07 then, well everyone knows what happened.

Freo with a poor 2007, terrible start this year, they need someone at the club to simply blast them, a line in the sand type scenario.

Or am i being a tad optimistic? :eek:

Yeah and our young guys will gell over the next 6 weeks losing only three games from now on.;) Methinks not.

There getting smashed like we did except we had no Priddis Embers Wirrpanda and 6 players with less than 10 games experience away form home agianst Sydney. There getting smashed by Richmond no offence but they got massacred the week before.

l_3db0d08e2943848607a084f1d83585a7.png

Didn't get an exact crowd but it was in excess of 37K.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as I said in the 6th post of this thread- we'd smash you in clearance and we did:D:D And I did put that 100 on the tiges to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!:D 575 dollar return!!!!!!!

Btw last year when Richmond played us at Subi the free kick count was 25 to 14 in their favour - even though we won the game.

Seems the umps like the idea of fairytale upset wins.

You just ran over us at the end of that game, and you got your last 3 goals from free kicks. Moron.

as I said in the 6th post of this thread- we'd smash you in clearance and we did:D:D And I did put that 100 on the tiges to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!:D 575 dollar return!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

As most of us tiges supporters have been saying for yearsssss, Richo would easily play a valuable role down field, and waddaya know? he played a blinder on the WING and still kicked 4.
Tambling was excellent as well.

Good to see Richo has been teaching morton and polak how to kick

apparently simmonds put someone down behind play, anything in it?

Yes. In the last minute of the game he was running past Mayne on the wing and all of a sudden Mayne was down like a sack of spuds. I was about 50m away on the 50m arc watching and if they have footage of it he would be in a little bit of strife. Full credit to Mayne though for getting up and trying to get to the next contest.

Well played Richmond.

Yes. In the last minute of the game he was running past Mayne on the wing and all of a sudden Mayne was down like a sack of spuds. I was about 50m away on the 50m arc watching and if they have footage of it he would be in a little bit of strife. Full credit to Mayne though for getting up and trying to get to the next contest.

Well played Richmond.

Not cited.

Phew. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 Fremantle V Richmond; 13.03.08 Subiaco Oval 14:30wst

Remove this Banner Ad

Back