Game Day Round 4 - Port Adelaide v Essendon, Adelaide Oval, Friday 5/4/24, 8.10pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah f that. I’m almost over it. If you’re going to be a unco clumsy ruck, then play that role and give the ball off whenever you get it and also play with presence. He thinks he has the right to try and kck goal of the year every time he gets it. 20 turnovers for 1 crazy play, it just kills the team. Just soccering the ball on the ground straight to opposition for no reason. He hardly wins tap outs, gets muscled off the ball, doesn’t take marks, he can’t run out games and he can’t kick. So what’s his actual value to the side. He’s 8 years in and they still need to bring goldy in because we can’t trust him as solo ruck.
I respectfully disagree with the tone of your rant. If you have such reservations bring it up after a win where he’s taken a match-saving defensive mark, exploded out of centre clearances, and hit lead-up targets on the run… like maybe last week… and I might take it more seriously.

I respectfully disagree with the tone of your rant. If you have such reservations bring it up after a win where he’s taken a match-saving defensive mark, exploded out of centre clearances, and hit lead-up targets on the run… like maybe last week… and I might take it more seriously.
Footy is an emotional game 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back