Round 4: St Kilda v Fremantle including Live Chat from 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

When do we get the home town umpiring people talk about. FFS Pavlich was tackled to the ground dropped it had a look around then handballed. All while still being tackled.

Who else cringes every time Ross Lyon opens his mouth. He's got to have one of the most dull and irritating voices I've ever heard, not to mention the fact that he talks absolute tripe.

Who else cringes every time Ross Lyon opens his mouth. He's got to have one of the most dull and irritating voices I've ever heard, not to mention the fact that he talks absolute tripe.

I would describe him as one of the most articulate and plain speaking coaches in football. He's brilliant with the local media here in Perth when he gets a change to talk at length.

When do we get the home town umpiring people talk about. FFS Pavlich was tackled to the ground dropped it had a look around then handballed. All while still being tackled.

Send another email.

I would describe him as one of the most articulate and plain speaking coaches in football. He's brilliant with the local media here in Perth when he gets a change to talk at length.

To be frank he speaks in cliches and at the end of the day, that's not what the Ross Lyon brand should be about.

Gee there are some Freo haters in this thread. I think it's been an pretty even match up to now. Our midfield is breaking even and some of our transitions have been lovely.
Not a bad match to watch I would have thought. I swear some people just sprout cliches and don't even watch what's going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This...

Gee those 28 St Kilda fans really gave it to Ross as he strolled to his coaches box.

Probably the weakest fan base possible for a grudge match.

Lots of "chewy on ya boot" sort of stuff...

Amazed that freo are leading let alone still in this match, saints kicking has kept them in it.

Freo hurting saints on the counter, but the saints are smashing freo in contested possessions, which should help them win.

Saints should be about 3-4 goals ahead at the moment on balance of play.

Round 4: St Kilda v Fremantle including Live Chat from 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back