Round 4: St Kilda v Fremantle including Live Chat from 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

You're ignoring everything that has been said. How many times does a ball spill out of a tackle and no free kick is paid. He had no opportunity, couldn't legally dispose of the ball and it spilled out. Hence the play on call. Judging the result on one incident is silly.

If the ball is knocked out or dislodged with the tackle it's fine. Ibbotson had the ball in one hand and released it by dropping it.

I've watched the DVD supplied to all clubs as coach of a senior club. Also discussed the rule with umpires adviser of our comp yesterday. Simply put if you drop the ball while being tackled it's a free. You cannot drop the ball.

Lol all you did was contradict me, that's a useless argument.

According to the official rules, you are wrong. You can tell me you are Adrian Anderson for all I care.

Wow Humpty Dumpty is on to something, the umps missed a good 100 free kicks in the Eagles vs Hawks game. The amount of times players in that game dropped the ball after being tackled with no prior was amazing.

Seriously man it happens all the time, it's not a free, it would have been if he held it in.

Wow Humpty Dumpty is on to something, the umps missed a good 100 free kicks in the Eagles vs Hawks game. The amount of times players in that game dropped the ball after being tackled with no prior was amazing.

Seriously man it happens all the time, it's not a free, it would have been if he held it in.

When they where tackled did they then throw it on the ground? When they did it was a free. I don't get what's so hard to understand if you get tackled and simply just drop the ball it's a free.

You could easily have 1 win and 3 losses too, some very favourable umpiring in both the Geelong and St Kilda games helped get you across the line.

I wouldn't be complaining about missing out on the Sydney game if I was you.

Well here we go, rewriting history. There was no favourable umpiring in the Geelong game. Nor was there in the game on Friday.

Heres a clue. Get your guys to kick straight and you would have won.

As for making up all this stuff, you are just embarrassing your club.:rolleyes:

Making it up?

Why have so many neutral supporters here said we got screwed by the umpires then?

Even Mark Robinson tweeted that we were harshly done by with the umpiring.

Are they all making stuff up too and imagining things?

Why have so many neutral supporters said in their opinion the umpiring was fine? Why have so many St Kilda supporters stated they thought the umpiring was fine?

You and Hump are still wah wah wah two days after the game is over.

As for making it up, yes. You are seeing things that just aren't there. Yes, kicks were missed...for both teams. Has you kicked straighter, you would have won in spite of kicks you are trying to convince people changed the result.

You made up stuff about favourable umpiring affecting the Geelong game.

Guess what? You're convincing nobody and even better, you're never going to change the result. Even more importantly for you, you're convincing everybody you're an embarrassment to St Kilda. Quit now, your club deserves better.

Just as many neautrals have said the umpiring was fine. Hump doesn't realize that there would be 50 free kicks paid each way every game if the umpires cracked down on the ball spilling out in a tackle with no prior. He keeps illuding to a throw that isn't there. This only makes the victory sweeter.

When they where tackled did they then drop it on the ground? When they did it was a free. I don't get what's so hard to understand if you get tackled and simply just drop the ball it's a free.

Yes they did, and it's play on. Don't just use the word "throw" to try and justify yourself, throwing isn't in the equation here at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 4: St Kilda v Fremantle including Live Chat from 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back