Preview Round 5, 2020: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 5 July 2020, 6.10pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It really pisses me off how much talent they have though. Even with Taranto, Williams and Taylor our they still have a pretty decent team.

They don't play like a team. There coach doesn't seem to have them playing as a unit. Imagine what Clarkson would do with their list!

Smith, Gunston, Breust and Sicily have been underwhelming this year. The fact that we’re still winning is a good sign.

Mitchell is gradually getting better. Although he’s not getting to many stoppages like before, once he does though the midfield will start to generate some flow. He’s the key to the entire midfield.

Scrimshaw, Lewis, Hardwick and Worpel haven’t even scratched the surface yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we're for the Sydney hub. So after this match, we'll be staying there.

Revised Fixture for Rounds 6-7
Round 6 Friday July 10 Collingwood v Hawthorn at GIANTS Stadium 7:50pm
Round 7 Sunday July 19 Hawthorn v Melbourne at GIANTS Stadium 3:35pm

Smith, Gunston, Breust and Sicily have been underwhelming this year. The fact that we’re still winning is a good sign.

Mitchell is gradually getting better. Although he’s not getting to many stoppages like before, once he does though the midfield will start to generate some flow. He’s the key to the entire midfield.

Scrimshaw, Lewis, Hardwick and Worpel haven’t even scratched the surface yet.
Smith has been one of our best players. :drunk:

With the exception of the Richmond game, it feels like he’s been down on output in my opinion.

In all honesty, not too many wings put in outstanding games on either GMHBA or Marvel. Every time he's played on a ground that affords him space he's been among our best.

I really hope Jones gets picked! We need games into our young mids i think we are 1 rotation short.

The big 3 - Tom,Jom,Worps. We have Chad class on the outside, the ever ready solider in Shiels. There is not to many reliable guys after that thru the middle if we get a injury to one of those big three we are stretched big time.
- Scully & Hendo have been up and down, Smithy is solid.

I can't see to many reason why Cousins/Jones/Finn can't be given there chance to shine ahead of Morrison & Hanrahan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 5, 2020: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 5 July 2020, 6.10pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back