Preview Round 5, 2020: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 5 July 2020, 6.10pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully for Breust its only a hairline fracture 2-3 weeks. I'm praying for that anyway 🙏
I would have thought if it was anything more than that he wouldn't have been singing and smiling in the rooms post game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won't be seeing Nash this week

Conor Nash
Unfortunately Nashy hurt his shoulder in the second quarter which impacted the rest of his game. He had worked hard to get up to play this game after injuring his knee at training a few weeks before.

Sounds like Poppy will be a strong chance

Paul Puopolo
Poppy came back fresh and full of energy. He was unleashed as a midfielder and his workrate was very high. He finished with a team-high 24 touches, four clearances and five inside 50’s. His leadership was great all game, setting the example with his pressure and tackling all game.

Darren Minchington
Minch had his first game on the weekend after building up his fitness the past few weeks. He played midfield and forward, and had a great impact on the game. His ball use was the stand-out, starting many of our attacking moves. He finished with 20 touches and a goal.

JONES NEEDS TO GET A GAME!

Harry Jones
Was our stand-out player against Richmond, having 39 touches and 16 clearances. He was emergency on the weekend for the seniors, and is ready to play when he gets his chance. His burst from stoppage has been a highlight, and his ball use has been very good.

Full article for the rest of the players here

https://auctiondesq.sportstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&OrgID=1742

ngl i completely forgot we had Walker on our list. Shame hes 1 week out. Wouldn't mind giving him a crack as a small forward...

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 5, 2020: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 5 July 2020, 6.10pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back