Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my wife asked me the names of the women I've slept with, I should have stopped at her name....
giphy.gif

Zorko I actually hate you.

It’s only been 5 ******* rounds and you’ve had 2 scores in the ******* 30s YOU SHIT TRUCK. WTF DID I PICK YOU SPUD.

Zorko

I can’t believe this
You are not alone my friend, feel safe in the knowledge that when the bus comes to pick us up we will save you a seat.
Last week I lost 4 leagues by less than 50 when Roberton went down,[good to see recovering] now like you Zorko is going to make it 2 in a row.
I'm already on the bus.

So much riding on captain Dusty it seems. Thankfully I locked in Fyfe. Will be watching with much interest on Tuesday night. A sub 100 would be fine with me.

Sorry kentys!

Why'd Mitchell have to go and get himself reported?
Would of had a field day against the Saints.
I think it’s quite kind of him to be honest. Gives us all a little more mooing time before trading in < 600k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16/1685+C
was looking at 2400 last night.

****in goldy.

Honestly, and without a dog in the fight, gee, he looked hard done by today.
Maybe what looked like HTAs in some cases weren't scored that way. McEvoy also doesn't usually get scored on heavily, which contributed.
CD certainly not lining up to get around Goldy's pecker, either way. If there is such a thing as a CD sunshine boy, Goldy's no longer one.

What happened?
He definitely going to miss a week?

Just a really dumb, intentional, off the ball, elbow to Goldy's head. He hardly gets him and it doesn't stop Goldy from playing, but after Graham got a week for a similar incident last week I don't think he'll be getting away with a warning.

What happened?
He definitely going to miss a week?
Got Goldilocks. This elbow's too low, this elbow's too high, but this elbow's just right:
Might get lucky and cop a fine. Don't think it's even confirmed it's under review, but you'd think it will be.

Honestly, and without a dog in the fight, gee, he looked hard done by today.
Maybe what looked like HTAs in some cases weren't scored that way. McEvoy also doesn't usually get scored on heavily, which contributed.
CD certainly not lining up to get around Goldy's pecker, either way. If there is such a thing as a CD sunshine boy, Goldy's no longer one.
I would be concerned about him being dropped if I was you.
Magac + brown in the side. Goldy's big plus was he can run out games with his superior tank over preuss.
Ruck help is cemented in the side.
Tanks less important IMO.

1792/18c

hoping for a Lewis-less Hibberd ton, a Mcgrath 80, Gawn 120 special and a D Smith run of the mill 90.

would get to 2175-2200 range which is a pass for me.

Edit: more importantly from my longer-term strategy is that I'll make another $300-$320K (Edit Edit: actually about $360k) on all my non-keepers and will need to start making some decisions on milking a cash-cow or two soon. This mid-priced strategy I'm experimenting with has been mostly a disaster so far but there is light to turn it around really quickly now.

Last edited:
Just a really dumb, intentional, off the ball, elbow to Goldy's head. He hardly gets him and it doesn't stop Goldy from playing, but after Graham got a week for a similar incident last week I don't think he'll be getting away with a warning.

Got Goldilocks. This elbow's too low, this elbow's too high, but this elbow's just right:

Might get lucky and cop a fine. Don't think it's even confirmed it's under review, but you'd think it will be.

Thanks
Seems dumb. Thought he would be above that shit with all the digs he would cop at every stoppage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back