Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Witts to English will be the trade if he misses again next week. Frustrating to lose the no.1 player in your team to a late out while English pumps out another monster score

Hayden Young has to go. Held him a week too long but I don’t like sideways trading. Need to find a way to get him to Sinclair/Daicos/Dale

My defence is cooked and im ready to pull the trigger. If Cumming scores below 100 today he is gone along with Doch. Will choose 2 out of Sic, Dawson, Gullpig and Stewart. Cumming averaging 78 from 4 games which for a 520k starting price is unacceptable. McKenna averaging the same and Ginbey is bettering both Doch and Cumming. Ridley probably survives if he tons up as he is averaging 91 but if he drops a steamer ill boost and flick him too.

Doch, Cumming, Ridley confirmed
GIF by FirstAndMonday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading heavy for the 1st 4 weeks has set me up for a reasonably good team. Projected score 2387 for round 4 is ok. Time to settle down now and make trades when needed for the next couple of weeks...

Trading heavy for the 1st 4 weeks has set me up for a reasonably good team. Projected score 2387 for round 4 is ok. Time to settle down now and make trades when needed for the next couple of weeks...
Thrilled for ya! :rolleyes:
:p

Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

Said with love

who-are-you-guy.gif

Got 150k burning a hole in my pocket. Might upgrade a rookie to Pickett as a POD.
Everyone’s gonna jump on my boy. Why’d he go and get himself suspended. Kicked 5 behinds today too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back