Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Uwland > JVR is probably my only trade as I've already over traded a bit (28 left + 3 boosts before the Uwland trade). Stuck with Constable unless I can find a decent rookie to trade him to.

Doc survives, really hope he can deliver some improved scores with Walsh back in.

Yep agreed. A rest this week or next is coming. I reckon Essendon would love to play him Anzac Day unless Tippa is fit

I need Wilmot and Cowan to hold their spots. If not, I'll trade down back to avoid a donut.

Surely Fahey gets a game. BoG in the 2s and the Giants lost again (mind you, Whitfield played his best game of the season, and Cummng and Ash were OK too).

If Greene does OK tomorrow, I'll probably skip van Rooyen and wait for Williams.

So ideally no trades (holding Dochertrash), but open to ideas when it opens up.

Last edited:
Funny how everyone looking to trade Doch and COGS and I’m doing the sums on how to bring them in in 2-3 weeks!
I have both and I ain't trading

They are premiums for a reason

Both should of gone 140+ with the amount of touches they had last week just didn't use it well

They will both get better during the year just sucks that I have to wear it early and everyone gets them cheap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how everyone looking to trade Doch and COGS and I’m doing the sums on how to bring them in in 2-3 weeks!
Enjoy.

I am the same with Heeney, but knowing my luck, he will just continue the trend all season.

Like with Dochiglio. They can both GGF.

Everyone’s gonna jump on my boy. Why’d he go and get himself suspended. Kicked 5 behinds today too.
Did Pickett get any mid time today? Or did he just see a lot of the ball because it was against West Coast?

Really need to improve the defense. The cows haven't peaked yet though so it's a waste to trade say Caminiti to Van Rooyen and then trade Wilmot to a premium defender.

Have any of the cows peaked at this stage?

Only one I'm considering cutting is Jones

Really need to improve the defense. The cows haven't peaked yet though so it's a waste to trade say Caminiti to Van Rooyen and then trade Wilmot to a premium defender.

Have any of the cows peaked at this stage?
Chesser and Constable probably have :(

Defence has been Daicos, Sinclair, Dawson and rookies this season. Did me well for three weeks…shit this week

Don’t think enough moo moo yet to fix it unfortunately, Van Rooyen and Kent Brockman ain’t going to help my defence

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Back