Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 and 76 not filling me with confidence.

If this is the extent of your analysis as to whether a player is a good supercoach selection than that's slightly worrying

If consecutive tons from a rookie who is priced at 144k isn't good enough for you I worry about your supercoach analysis :drunk:
^^ this.

I'm not looking for a season long player. I'm looking for someone to make as much cash in the next five weeks to cash up for the Bye rounds. I'm not interested one iota in who is a better long term prospect, I care who will generate more cash possible in the next 4-5 playing weeks.

Yeah van berlo who scored similarly has really paid off
Not a rookie. Comparing with one player doesn't mean a lot.

Let's compare with CEY instead? Or Langdon/Langford from last year.

So Newnes isn't a keeper and it sucks for the majority who took him, which is pretty much everyone with an idea.

Does not come any more standard than this week get Krak and Tarrant in.

Worry about Newnes next week and who knows maybe he posts a score :)

So Newnes isn't a keeper and it sucks for the majority who took him, which is pretty much everyone with an idea.

nvb (be64)----> krak
salem (be17) ---> tarrant
easy trades this week. no brainer.

Does Port have anyone coming back from injury or killing it in the 2s that is likely to push kraks out?

Looking at mcgrath to krak and then waiting to see if heeney is the sub again. If he is then I'll bring taz in for him via dpp
The only issue with Krak is that he is on the main list while Frampton is on the LTI. Last week on the injury report Frampton was listed as 3-5 weeks. If he comes back sooner than expected (say 3 weeks), Krak will have to drop back down to the rookie list unless there is another LTI (touch wood it does not happen being a Port supporter).

So let's say it is another 3 weeks before Frampton is back, it would mean we would see 3 price rises before Krak goes back to the rookie list which then means Port can't play him.

Can someone remind me of the other rookie list rule whereby the club can upgrade a player to the main list after a certain round? It is somewhere near round 11 or 12? I can't remember the exact clause.

I recall you jumping on everyone's GAJ trades - but let's move on.

What is your reasoning behind being wary of Tarrant? That's two people saying that, but neither have really explained why. What role is he playing? Why isn't it SC friendly when he's toned up twice?
tarrant doesnt just get little injury's hes one of those what might he have been without them players.
hes missed more games than hes played at a guess over his time at north. hes way below his value imo. should get 70-80 avg id guess.
i think when hansen aka mbop comes back in (played well in twos from what i hear this week.) he will probably take the role tarrants been playing. wont mean tarrants dropped but may mean he scores a little more like a rooky.

It really depends on his role.

If Weller comes back and takes over the run with role maybe Newnes will improve, and last round was just a one off. Although it is a worry that he is next in line for that role.

need some suggestions for my team please. got $48k in the kitty

r5.JPG

was thinking McGrath > Krak and then possibly Salem > Tarrant although im not 100% sold on the second trade.
my other option would be Lambert to Krak and McGrath to Tarrant but i quite like the idea of having Lambert as a floating donut (even if i was too dumb to use him properly this week).

need some suggestions for my team please. got $48k in the kitty

View attachment 128278

was thinking McGrath > Krak and then possibly Salem > Tarrant although im not 100% sold on the second trade.
my other option would be Lambert to Krak and McGrath to Tarrant but i quite like the idea of having Lambert as a floating donut (even if i was too dumb to use him properly this week).

Get rid of the ones not making you money.

McGrath > Tarrant
Lambert > Krak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Weller comes back and takes over the run with role maybe Newnes will improve, and last round was just a one off. Although it is a worry that he is next in line for that role.

newnes and oxley are now my lowest onfield averages. doing the cash grab this week. newnes may get upgraded next week. wish id traded him last week now. just felt to early

Just don't see him as a top 10 defender at seasons end in a pretty slim year for top defenders.

I only really had him like most people for his good nab challenge scores and value price, happy to see how he goes this week but think i will be pulling the trigger sooner rather than later.

Why is everyone considering getting rid of Salem? Has been performing fairly well I thought?
he has been. im just getting greedy
i want the money from Taz, Krak up front and a floating mid/fwd donut...only way i can make this happen is to slaughter Salem early. not convinced its the right the thing to do but its an option

What’s a smarter upgrade for me guys?

(Definately changing Tex to Tarrant)

Then from the following;
Rich to Pendles/JPK
Newnes to hooker/Gibson
Bellchambers to Maric

Rich is still producing, but Pendles is Pendles.
Newnes sucks, but hooker/Gibson aren’t elite yet, and Newnes could turn a corner……

1.jpg 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back