Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What about crippa 548k atm breakevens 117... next week is the week.
Another decent option. Not yet, want to see some more consistent big scoring

$62k in the bank

Pickett > Myers - **** off you crab

Then thinking any of Marchbank, Hampton or Stewart to Williamson - will have to see what the BEs are...will probably ditch Stewart but will also depend on Williamson's scoring. Might just wait for the moo.

EDIT: Or I just **** Parker off for Murphy.

Tempted to grab Shaw while he's down to beef up my backline but it would cost me Marchbank and one of Otten or Hampton. All three have plenty of coin to make so I might hold a week or two. Hmmm..

Was looking at this too, that BE of 174 will be delicious next week. But it'd be burning both Otten and Hampton now to do so.

Might wait and see how low he goes this week.

Tempted to grab Shaw while he's down to beef up my backline but it would cost me Marchbank and one of Otten or Hampton. All three have plenty of coin to make so I might hold a week or two. Hmmm..
Do you have Marchbank actually? If he scores a 50-odd again he might be $300k of it actually...hmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I hate trading premiums looks like I might have to do a Sam Mitchell out, Bonts in trade

That would give me a midfield of
-Martin
-Dangerfield
-Bont
-Fyfe
-JP Kennedy
-Treloar
-Beams
-Powell-Pepper

Could set and leave for a while at that point

Yep, thinking Marchbank $300k, Otten/Hampton $250k and $100k in the bank might be enough to get Shaw and rookie. Way too early to trade out those guys though..
Usually yes I agree, way too early to trade out a player like Marchbank, but I've already done it this round Marchbank > Newman.
The scoring of Otten and Newman and potentially Hampton have for me meant they can be onfield. Marchbank is the fall guy and gives me the cash to turn Steele into MMurphy later today.

Last edited:
Big watch on Burton (Hawks) this week if he goes well again, he's going into my team 100% I rate the kid highly. We're at the stage now where kids will get games all season. def/fwd
+1.

Can pair him up with Longy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back