Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because you kicked her out and now your crawling your way back to her.
When you trade her back in bring flowers :hibiscus: and chocolate :doughnut:.:moustache:
Thanks for the advise.
How can you say no to those lipsticks :p

Alright, so looking at Marshall's stats.
Currently sitting at 46% hit out to advantage, that's 13% more than Gawn and 17% more than Grundy.

That isn't sustainable, 25% might be achievable long term.
Currently picking up around 60-70 points just from ruck work (averaging 29 hit outs with around 13 going to advantage - 5 points per hit out)

So you could probably see around a 12-14 point adjustment when his hit out % drops, still has him sitting around the 100 average mark if he keeps up the other facets of his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I may do Z.Williams to Marshall via Rozee. I'm not certain it is worth the trade but i think Marshall will average 15 more and potentially be a keeper or F7 at worst. If i keep Williams he will be D7 at best. Its more likely ill trade him later so i think its worth the trade. Even if Marshall starts doing poorly he will make plenty of cash.

Marshall was a great POD for me in the last round but he probably won't be a POD much longer as it looks like every flog and his dog is jumping on him.

Thing is the forward line even tho early on has fuuuuu all standouts.
Danger,heens,boak.
Then billings gone bang.

Dev mena dunks etc down .

Even tho early days still.

Patience starting to wear thin with Lycett. 3 average scores surrounding the obvious monster in between.

Tempted to go to mummy & pocket the 120k for an extra 20pts a week....only caveat being his body can’t be trusted.

To stick fat or not for now?? Port fans feedback welcomed.

It it worth keeping Dunkley and getting Marshall at the expense of Moore and Shitterfield (with lockhart added to Def)?

Here are some visuals of my 2 options for assistance..

rnd4 trade 1.PNG
+ 18k

rnd 4 trade 2.PNG
+120k

Last edited:
Thing is the forward line even tho early on has fuuuuu all standouts.
Danger,heens,boak.
Then billings gone bang.

Dev mena dunks etc down .

Even tho early days still.

Yeah there aren't many mid price forwards worth getting and Marshall is one of the only ones producing premo like scores.

He's already jumped 65k in price since last week but even at around 400k he is still good value.

I'm personally looking to get Marshall in myself but you're going well early on those 2 rooks. A more conservative play would be to just go Gibbons > Stack for better cash gen

How so? Parker's b/e is 46 and he's already arsed his quota of 80+ scores.

Gibbons > Stack really isn't a more conservative play. Gibbons hasn't started making cash yet, but at his still low price once he arses an 80+ score (and he will as soon as you trade him out) his cash gen will belatedly kick in so long as his JS is still there he will make his 140k profit. Not only that, there is bugger all profit in that trade. Was the reason I held onto Hore when he was dropped while some others are looking to trade him back in this week. The conservative play is to not trade out rookies who've made very little/no money yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back