Trades Round 5 Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seeing much love for boak? What are people's thoughts? Too old or too expensive?
Both. Port's season is nearly over too, so they'll start playing with rotations etc as the season rolls on. No chance he plays 22 games IMO.

Not seeing much love for boak? What are people's thoughts? Too old or too expensive?
His career best average is 110. If he replicates that this year, his average from here on out would be 103 points which is not worth it for someone you'd pay 640k.

Depends if you think he can exceed his career best points tally, but at his age I doubt it and think long term he'll revert to form.

After reading the rookies thread and seeing how dire the situation looks think I’ll have to hold Hinge.

Still yet to make a trade.

Not trading Darcy to Nic Nat cost me 8000 spots the other week, but it has saved me 2 trades. 😀

After reading the rookies thread and seeing how dire the situation looks think I’ll have to hold Hinge.

Still yet to make a trade.

Not trading Darcy to Nic Nat cost me 8000 spots the other week, but it has saved me 2 trades. 😀

You haven't made a trade yet?

People like you make me sick....

What is people's thoughts on Caleb Daniel as an upgrade from Minge? I haven't got the extra handy for the Doc, Stewart like.

Current backline is
Crisp
Short
Super spud Ridley
Paddy Mac
Hewett

Sdk
And Gibcus

Also have Dan Rioli forward who can DPP with SDK.

Seems to be getting plenty of the ball but struggling to ton up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

What’s the thoughts on a Cripps to Piggy Oliver trade? Get him cheaper soon? Already have Piggy Macrae and Piggy Neale so he would complete the Three Little Pigs. Or go for the unsexy (but sexy) pick of a Jack Steele?

Ok kenties what is better?

Team A -

Bowey > Sicily
Hinge > O'Driscoll
Cripps > Docherty via Hewett

Team B -

Bowey > Sicily
Gibcus > O'Driscoll
Cripps > Green

It looks like you will have made 10 trades to go almost nowhere, so what you probably SHOULD do is keep your hands off it. :)

But I guess that's the method, right?

mud GIF

What’s the thoughts on a Cripps to Piggy Oliver trade? Get him cheaper soon? Already have Piggy Macrae and Piggy Neale so he would complete the Three Little Pigs. Or go for the unsexy (but sexy) pick of a Jack Steele?
Would probably wait a couple weeks given he has GWS this week (Ash/De Boer). Definitely will be looking to get in the next few weeks hopefully at a beautiful 550k price

We are all gonna want both of 'em. Steele might be fractionally better buying this week? Marginally cheaper, lower BE, going a tad better.

I need Piggy Oliver to complete the set but just aren't ready to buy yet.

No way of splitting either right now. Oliver should drop in price further of course. Both good trades. At this point in time with a full season ahead, 25K difference plus or minus in when you buy is nothing.
I'll be going straight to uber primo with Cripps. In 4 rounds he handed 120K closing value to several of them...i'm taking advantage of that. When you get the chance to pick them up you take them. I dont care which.

Would probably wait a couple weeks given he has GWS this week (Ash/De Boer). Definitely will be looking to get in the next few weeks hopefully at a beautiful 550k price
I’d imagine Petracca will cop the tag no? More damaging than Oliver for mine. Just my opinion of course. I’d expect teams to put more time in to Trac than Clarry going fwd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back