Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably go Reilly to Moss to free up some cash, then play Otten/Beams/Moss as 6th mid.

Could then go Skip to any forward or Petrenko to Hodge/Fisher/Newman

Should I do one of those upgrades this week or wait it out a little longer?

I can't believe I had Skippy in the mids! That would have been a Riewoldt upgrade right there if he was forward.

I reckon I'll do this:

Skipworth -> 94k rookie + 212k

then either

Hurn -> Any Premium Back

or Fevola -> Riewoldt

I'm can't decide on the 94k rookie (there aren't many...) and the premium back. A bit of help please.

Need some advice. Must get Ablett into the side whether it is this week or the next few weeks. I will pay $800k even if he goes that high. The guy is that good.

Options are as follows: Trade out one of O'Keefe, Didak or Pavlich to Krakouer. Am leaning towards O' Keefe. then a couple of weeks later trade down a cashcow to a fresh rookie, and Bernie Vince up to Gazza Ablett.

???????

I was hoping for Skippy to be a late upgrade.

No matter.

Skippy to Riewoldt this week. :thumbsu:
Who are you cashing in on to make that upgrade? Also have you decided what to do with Leuenberger yet, keep/trade/wait etc?

I can't get the cash to upgrade Skippy to a premium and am carrying Hentschel as well. Would rather not play both Walker and Brown but may have no option whilst I wait on cash becoming available.

Need some advice. Must get Ablett into the side whether it is this week or the next few weeks. I will pay $800k even if he goes that high. The guy is that good.

Options are as follows: Trade out one of O'Keefe, Didak or Pavlich to Krakouer. Am leaning towards O' Keefe. then a couple of weeks later trade down a cashcow to a fresh rookie, and Bernie Vince up to Gazza Ablett.

???????

Wow. 3 trades just to get Gazza. Thats why we picked him to begin with (all those people that were saying they will wait to get him for 500k :p)

As much as i think Gazza is a superstar, u really need to be using 2 trades max to get him IMO

Need to get Riewoldt into my side.
Am also looking at get Gazza as I can't cop another loss because my opponent has him as captain.

What trade should I do...
Skipworth ------> Riewoldt
Mitch Morton ---> Riewoldt
Fevola ---------> Riewoldt

Need to get Riewoldt into my side.
Am also looking at get Gazza as I can't cop another loss because my opponent has him as captain.

What trade should I do...
Skipworth ------> Riewoldt
Mitch Morton ---> Riewoldt
Fevola ---------> Riewoldt
Of those I would say Morton, provided you have cover on your bench for Skipworth. Fevola has the ability to score well enough to be a 22 game player, he won't be the only forward to have a score that bad this year. Look at Daniel Bradshaw. Skipworth still has upwards momentum if he returns from injury. And while I think Morton has done some good things, if you had to trade one of them, he would be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

???????
How many trades do you have left?

If you have more than 18 left then without seeing the rest of your team (assume you have no big holes) it is not a terribly bad trade IMO. However still using one too many trades to be orthodox.

im thinking of cashing in on rance this week and bringing in quinn from the bombers. im not sure is rance will get games once raines comes back?

Lids and Dids are a pair of duds this year. They are seriously clogging up my forward line. How long before you cut your losses and give up on under-achieving premiums?

Lids and Dids are a pair of duds this year. They are seriously clogging up my forward line. How long before you cut your losses and give up on under-achieving premiums?

Dids has a hammy problem may not play Anzac day.Did not play the last quarter against brisbane.Lids you have to hold onto him and hope he finds form.

My trades will be:

Mitch Brown out for Nahas or Wade Thompson
Skipworth out for Dal Santo

With Burgoyne and Cassisi returning this week im concerned Thompson might not have done enough to hold his spot :thumbsdown:

Hopefully gets another game or two so we can get the price rise.

Have not seen any of his game, but his scores are lacking.

Going to pull some big trades in the next 2 weeks and if all goes to plan should get Newman and Riewoldt :)

This would give me a backline of

Goddard, Newman, Drummond, Gilbee, Cornes, Houlihan, Petrenko

& Forwards of

Pavlich, Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodwin, Deledio, Higgins, Brown/Walker

If the forwards actually fire for once it looks pretty fair to me :thumbsu:

I am planning to hold back on trades a little longer, the rookies haven't peaked and they will go up faster (in dollar value) than Hodge even if his form turns (as Bowden's did)

The only pain in waiting is that it might cost you a few points or a game in your individual Super Coach Team competitions ... but unless you are planning to win the whole thing delaying trades until you get the most money will see you with a better team at the end of the season.

I still have 19 trades

I've used a few trades early thanks to being decimated by injuries but I've really loaded up my team with guns. I may make this trade depending on the severity of Adcock's injury:

In: Franklin, 94ker.
Out: Skipworth, Raines (benched him, forgot about him lol).

You don't and if you absoultely had to you'd do it pre-price rise.

My trades will be:

Mitch Brown out for Nahas or Wade Thompson
Skipworth out for Dal Santo

Neither will hold their spot. If you're happy with that then yeah, Dalsanto is looking good.

I've used a few trades early thanks to being decimated by injuries but I've really loaded up my team with guns. I may make this trade depending on the severity of Adcock's injury:

In: Franklin, 94ker.
Out: Skipworth, Raines (benched him, forgot about him lol).

Better options than Franklin atm.

Anyone like ROK at 490?

In one word, No.

In two words, **** No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back