Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of doing: Darley > Smedts (leaving me with 19 trades left)

Was going to trade Fyfe to Dal Santo as well due to Fyfe's impending price drop, but seeing as though I had to make yet another corrective rookie trade (i.e. Darley out), I probably need to hold on to Fyfe to conserve trades.

For the people still holding Fyfe: are you going to trade him this week before he dips in price significantly?

Had to trade Carrots to save a doughnut and trade a rookie-(dam ledger and couch) to get cover for ablett only to find hall mohr kennedy out and ellis on an extended bench plus who know whats the go with fyfe untill game day. Can we all have a massive reset and start again.

Thinking of doing: Darley > Smedts (leaving me with 19 trades left)

Was going to trade Fyfe to Dal Santo as well due to Fyfe's impending price drop, but seeing as though I had to make yet another corrective rookie trade (i.e. Darley out), I probably need to hold on to Fyfe to conserve trades.

For the people still holding Fyfe: are you going to trade him this week before he dips in price significantly?

i'm going to keep him and not worry about price fluctuation. just going to hope his shoulder holds up for the season. i think he is in the top 10 fwds so no point in trading him if he's not LTI

i'm going to keep him and not worry about price fluctuation. just going to hope his shoulder holds up for the season. i think he is in the top 10 fwds so no point in trading him if he's not LTI

That's where I landed on Fyfe, too, but I'm not too confident - more "fingers crossed".

I really wouldn't want to touch Jroo until he hits form - and his price will drop as long as he doesn't hit form. Unless you are covering for a donut but there are still safer options out there. This is coming from someone who started with Jroo and now have no choice but field him.

Mumford to H Mac I'd do as I have done it.

With the Richmond forwards, it's a bit tough. They had a tough fixture at the start and every single one of them have fallen in price and have relatively high break evens. If you intend to keep these players by Round 24 then make the trade, otherwise go another player.

Would really appreciate some help here.

Had a guaranteed 0 in my back line so I went Mohr for Smedts, now iv got 360K in the bank, decided to keep Ablett so put him on the bench and my midfield looks like this, Watson Boyd Bartel Magner McDonald and Treloar (Ablett, Smith). Iv been really keen on Kennedy all year and can afford him for Magner. Dont know whether or not I should. I could wait another week and go Murphy instead. Any help?

Cheers

Firstly why would you trade Kennedy at all?

Secondly why would you trade him to Taylor Adams and not the obvious choice of Treloar?

See, this is why I asked the question - to get another point of view and a good answer :).

Traded Clay Smith, instead of Kennedy, out for Treloar (to cover Gazza) and then Bower out for Geary.

Donuts? No dice!

Smedts for Treloar?

Smedts is playing...won't play much more...is a shit scorer. Should i just do it now and profit, knowing Treloar will be rested and Hall/Kennedy/D Smith might all not play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went Kennedy --> Treloar and C. Smith --> Parker. Parker should cover Ablett on the bench quite well. Have Ellis as back emg, Shiel as mid emg, no Ruck emg with Sandi benched, Macintosh and Giles on the field, Milera as fwd emg.

3 Choices

1> take a 0 for Sandi this week

2> downgrade Sandi to Maric,
then next week upgrade K Lucas to Pendlebury + Cash in D Smith (most likely, maybe Magner if I have to)

3> downgrade Sandi to McIntosh
then next week (hopefully) upgrade K Lucas to Pendlebury + Cash in Magner (or maybe even Bugg if I have to for the cash)

Leaning toward option 2, safest. But I'll probly have the ruck in my team for a while and McIntosh may score better, but then I may even miss out on points for one of my better rookies anyway. Then I'd have extra points this week (no 0 for Sandi), Maric instead of K Lucas, Pendlebury instead of Sandi, and a downgraded rookie.

Is everyone who has Sandi/Giles/Orren/Redden going to just cop a donut? I got 61k in the bank, I'm considering going Ledger---> Treloar then Redden to Sellar. Worth it? I don't know. Sellar will probably score around 50, is that worth a trade? Redden will surely be back next week fingers crossed. I dunno, I just hate copping donuts and I'm in a decent position overall as well. Alternatively I could go Sandi--------> Hmac then next week get Sandi back in again (I have a feeling he could be rested next week as well as they're playing Gold Coast....)

Is everyone who has Sandi/Giles/Orren/Redden going to just cop a donut? I got 61k in the bank, I'm considering going Ledger---> Treloar then Redden to Sellar. Worth it? I don't know. Sellar will probably score around 50, is that worth a trade? Redden will surely be back next week fingers crossed. I dunno, I just hate copping donuts and I'm in a decent position overall as well. Alternatively I could go Sandi--------> Hmac then next week get Sandi back in again (I have a feeling he could be rested next week as well as they're playing Gold Coast....)

I'm copping the donut with the same combo.

Ledger >>> McDonald

C. Smith >>> Treloar

Required tidy up for cover

Don't feel bad about any stupid trades you do this week...... I didn't read the fine print about not being able to reverse trades after Wednesday, and thought I was just mucking around, and as a result traded ledger out of my side and then back in. Two tades gone, just like that, and a loss this round...... Moron.......

Going Mumford to H.mac and Kennedy to to Treloar.

Should leave me a fair chunk of cash to get Pendles in the next couple of weeks :thumbsu:

Already pulled the necessary trade to piss Carrazzo off. But now am not sure whether I do one of these three options:

1) Trade Fyfe for someone. (Most likely Treloar) and pocket the cash.

2) Trade Mumford for someone. (Kreuzer?) and pocket the cash.

3) Trade another forward rookie like Kennedy to Treloar and keep Fyfe.

Worth noting that I have Giles as cover for Mumford anyway. I have Smedts as my 7th forward with Kennedy out and also Aaron Hall on my bench (not playing).

Right now im thinking about going Hall -> Treloar and then put Treloar on the field and have Smedts as cover if Fyfe doesnt come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back