Preview Round 6 2021: Hawks v Crows, UTAS, Sunday 25th April @ 12:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forecast is Sunny, 18 degrees with light winds for Sunday...
Is that his conditions??
Shhhh.

Don’t be confusing the Melbourne folks who don’t realise that we are actually drier than Melbourne.

It always amuses me when my Melbourne friends come to visit and say “Will it be raining every day” when in fact Hobart is the 2nd driest capital city in OZ.

It’s seems an 18 degree day in Melbourne is like a tropical paradise, compared to a freezing 18 degrees in Tassie.

It should be perfect conditions for footy, if there is no wind on Sunday.

Last edited:
Hard to tell on the ch7 which gave very close in shots most of the time, but the melbourne/casey seemed to make more of them.

The raw material is there though, As tall as Cox but looks to move much less ungainly/unco

Gets the Taps, can take a Mark etc etc

Sounds promising for the future. In your opinion would it be possible to play him and Bigboy in the same team?

I feel the quicker sides Tigers / Dogs not only have quicker midfielders but also don't have two lumbering talls in the 22.

Flying over for this game! Can't wait!

Please let us win this, or it will be horrible returning to Adelaide lol

Anyone else heading to the game?

Yep, I'm heading up and spending over 6 hours in the car to watch a low standard slog fest, unlike our skillful, fast moving, exciting games I have watched on TV so far in 2021.

Nearly all games played in Tassie are low standard slog fests

Ahh, right on cue.

We have been playing slog fests most weeks since 2016 not just in Tassie. Occasionally the conditions don't help but there have still been some decent games since then. The draw against GWS in 17 the 6 goal comeback in 2019 against Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis will come in,would like to see Brockman too unless they think a few weeks at BH is better for him ???

Lewis will come in,would like to see Brockman too unless they think a few weeks at BH is better for him ???
He's had no weekends at Box Hill yet. Thats the problem with the system as it is as both he and Cousins miss a game.

Will Impey ever play in the midfield? I think he would excel playing as an inside/outside midfielder with his speed and skills.

Season average: 24 disposals - 6 marks - 3 tackles - 5 rebound 50s - 77% disposal efficiency

I reckon Dgb may not see the field again until 2022, we won’t rush anything and some extra fitness won’t hurt him

It might be a good time for Grainger-Barras and Day to build some upper body strength and put on some bulk during their rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back