Preview Round 6, 2023: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 23rd April, 3:20PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 57 77.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouch!

"The incident was graded as intentional conduct, severe impact and high contact and he has been sent straight to the Tribunal, facing a ban of four-plus matches."
I feel very sorry for him, as he only has a one year contract, but hopefully he will get a couple more years , just even based on his first 5 rounds. in any event. if he is grounded for 4-5 weeks, he can then basically have a preseason under his belt.

I feel very sorry for him, as he only has a one year contract, but hopefully he will get a couple more years , just even based on his first 5 rounds. in any event. if he is grounded for 4-5 weeks, he can then basically have a preseason under his belt.

We signed Hayes after he did his knee last year.

Different regime obviously but I'd think the club will be working with hammer's team to get a contract sorted out given everything he's shown.

On form for the season thus far, I don't see Gresham as best 22 right now.

He probably won't be dropped, so you're right, one of windy or bytel will miss and the other one sub maybe.
Up until the Collingwood game Gresh had had the 2nd most disposals inside 50m of anyone in the comp.

He's kicked 5 goals and is 5th for us for inside 50's, 4th for us in score involvements, and had 3rd most shots at goal for us.

He had a terrible game but his 4 weeks were good and he's an important and dangerous player for us. I wouldn't be dropping him yet. Especially when we have no one banging down the door to replace him.

Up until the Collingwood game Gresh had had the 2nd most disposals inside 50m of anyone in the comp.

He's kicked 5 goals and is 5th for us for inside 50's, 4th for us in score involvements, and had 3rd most shots at goal for us.

He had a terrible game but his 4 weeks were good and he's an important and dangerous player for us. I wouldn't be dropping him yet. Especially when we have no one banging down the door to replace him.
Totally over the top to drop a player who can change a game with only a few touches of the footy , he was well beaten last week and he would of learnt a lot from it - of course if his output continues they will look at other options and his feet will be put to the fire to get the best out of him , knowing we have capable players coming back from injury - but not yet and we must give him a chance to show it was just one bad outing.

Petition to change CaptainRisky ‘s name to Captain Risk Averse

Anyway, I managed to snavel tickets before they sold out. I’ll be the bald cretin so far up the back of L3 I’ll have to hang upside down like a Wuhan bat to catch a glimpse. Can’t wait
A shirt would go well with those jeans this time

Might roll in in the denim short shorts
Assless too for easy post-game access.

10456687.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What time is the game ? Mum & Dad might make him roll up in his jimjams
3.20pm, right around time for his afternoon nap. Surprised he makes it there at all to be honest. Peppa Pig too enthralling for him.

Lol peppa pig

Looking fwd to this game even more than the pies game
Hate the baggers and im bot even a vic lol

Gresh will get another go and tim and steelo to come in
Defense will stand up staunch, battle been a silent assassin last couple.

Need to come out and make a bit of a statement, win this we stay top

Petition to change CaptainRisky ‘s name to Captain Risk Averse

Anyway, I managed to snavel tickets before they sold out. I’ll be the bald cretin so far up the back of L3 I’ll have to hang upside down like a Wuhan bat to catch a glimpse. Can’t wait
You're obviously on the same gear as your spooning partner

We signed Hayes after he did his knee last year.

Different regime obviously but I'd think the club will be working with hammer's team to get a contract sorted out given everything he's shown.
Different regime, so it depends I suppose. I hope they give him a 2 year extension. I like what he has done with no pre-season

Different regime, so it depends I suppose. I hope they give him a 2 year extension. I like what he has done with no pre-season
Surely he's shown enough promise to warrant a contract come the end of the year. He monstered Moore and out-marked him when he kicked his first goal, so just imagine what he'll be like with another pre-season under his belt.

I guess so , but 7 disposals and a point is not much , did he play the whole game ?
7 disposals, only 4 effective, 3 clangers, 1 free against, 1 tackle and 1 big sook after Caminiti’s goal..

I know the other small forwards also didn’t have particular good games, but the fact that Gresham doesn’t seem to work hard defensively, gives hospital hand passes and helicopter pretty much every kick is concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back