Round 6 COLLINGWOOD v ST KILDA

Remove this Banner Ad

The umpires bias towards Collingwood was obvious to anyone with half a brain.

No one wants to agree with Plugger though no matter how many times St Kilda get screwed.

image.jpg

No one wants to agree with Plugger though no matter how many times St Kilda get screwed.
Jesus even bigfooty are in on it. How far does this conspiracy go?!

Its not bias towards Collingwood at all. We get the rough end of it against pretty much every team week in week out. If anything it seems to me the umps have a distinct hatred for St Kilda.

Edit: The inconsistency tonight really irks me from tonights game. The softest free kicks the umpires can pluck out all go Collingwoods way but if it's the other way around it's play on.

Next week no doubt will be the same thing.

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Not a bad match for a while. Great to see Roberton playing so well. I was sad to see him leave Freo. Kid lives, eats and breathes footy. Not a brilliant athlete but just reads the game so well and always seems to have time and space in traffic, has wonderful peripheral vision.

Its not bias towards Collingwood at all. We get the rough end of it against pretty much every team week in week out. If anything it seems to me the umps have a distinct hatred for St Kilda.

that's risks you accept whenever your football club is sponsored by a betting agency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many passengers for the saints at the end of the day 10 players with 10 touches or less. Saad offerend zilch and milne not much more... and what can you even say about justin koschitzke? Majak Daw displays more football smarts than this bloke and that is not saying much.

Edit: The inconsistency tonight really irks me from tonights game. The softest free kicks the umpires can pluck out all go Collingwoods way but if it's the other way around it's play on.

Next week no doubt will be the same thing.
I didn't see you guys complaining when you won against us.. Interesting that.. You lose, blame the umps, you win, the umps were fine.

I honestly don't know why Saad has not been dropped and been made to go back to the VFL and work on his game.

One day the big hand on the clock and the little hand on the clock will line up in such a way that the scales will fall from our eyes and we will know that you have ALEAYS BEEN RIGHT Plugger.

Sorry plug but I couldn't disagree with you more. I don't think the umps had any bearing on the result. My thoughts - pies were average, saints played their roving flood game plan very well but in the end ran out of legs ( it's a very taxing style of play) and the class players from the pies took advantage.
As a pies supporter I take out the points and no injuries out of the game that's all. As a footy supporter I loved witts game, the #34 from the saints' game (will be a player) and roo reminding people why he's considered thebest forward of the last decade

Sook it up, your side is simply not good enough.

Some good signs by our younger players. Roberton belongs. Geary just looks every bit an afl player. Siposs so promising. Stanley got schooled tonight, but learning how to fall over at every opportunity isn't going to help a defender.
If Steven could dispose of the pill better he could be one elite. Newnes will have a good career. Saunders isn't far off. Ross and Wright will gain some confidence from that.
The future isn't as far away as some think. And there's Hickey, Lee, White, and Webster awaiting their opportunity.
I don't think the saints will be plummeting to the bottom any time soon. By the time Lenny, Roo and Chips are gone these fellas will be established players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 COLLINGWOOD v ST KILDA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back