Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad to see you're dealing with that chip on your shoulder so poorly, if I had to support West Coast I'd be bitter too.

Hope you can find some happiness soon, all that hatred isn't healthy.
A chip on my shoulder? I’ve heard it all now. Freo fans are born with a chip on their shoulder. The most inferior types of people I’ve met

Liam Ryan should have done some more shushing. It was working so well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game.

Eagles brought a real endeavor and were hard at the contest. If they played like that every week they would have had a pretty good season.

Serong and Brayshaw just magnificent.
Good to see the players take it up to each other then shake hands and have a chat after the final siren.

Good to see the shitfights in here.

Also good WC didn't roll over and actually challenged us in the 1st half. Obviously a percent boost to get us above Brisbane would've been nice but I'd rather them be battle hardened than just get a soft win before finals

Well **** me kudos to Harley for his sportsmanship at end of the game .

Leaves it all out in the field 👍
As you should. Once the siren goes, shake hands and move on.

Thankfully for us, he's one of those and not some ****wit who continues it after the final siren.

Having said that, he's always been like that.

Close mates with Watson and Caddy but always used to wrestle with them and so forth when they played each other.

Just a kid at the end of the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Back