Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of finger wagging from the Vol-Kaneo this week about how Harley should handle being battered around better 16 games into his career whilst defending Butters smacking blokes off the ball for close attention playing his 111th game.

Been saying all year and I'll say again, results for the next couple years mean nothing to me as long as they show effort and don't get bent over by 80 points week in week out.
Harley Reid is a fantastic player no doubt. But how he carries on is like he already did everything you can achieve in the AFL.

Chris Judd from 2002-07 achieved everything. He did what most players would love to achieve. Brownlow medal in his 3rd year in 2004. Premiership medal , all Australian honours and Captain by the time he left in 2007.

I still remember Jeff farmer being hated by my eagles mates despite achieving a fair bit when he was traded to Freo at the end of 2001.

My eagles mates hated the Jesus Christ goal celebration every time he kicked a goal for Freo

Great Derby atmosphere at Optus last night, twilight Grand Final can’t be too far away. Eagles were primed for a fight and brought it. Reid and Yeo ran amok early..how long is Reid signed for? Expect a few more big Eagle names will hang up the boots in the next year or two, will Harley want to hang around in a team that doesn’t look like it will play finals for at least the first half of his career?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Back