Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We've won 4 flags.

Your mob traded pick 1 for Trent Croad.
Ah yes that trade.

I guess we ain't talking about that famous Brad hill trade.

That was Brad Hill and future 2020 3rd rounder for pick 10, pick 58 , 2020 2nd rounder and 2020 4th rounder and Blake acres.

That pick 10 went down to pick 8. That pick 8 ended up best on ground tonight. Yep it's Caleb Serong.

Your blokes came to play dirty from the first bounce. Happy for our guys to snipe yours in retaliation
Tonight was pretty tame to be fair. I remember one derby back in 2005 or 2006, the Carr brothers ganged up in Daniel Kerr of all players.

Kerr got a free kick for having his head taken out LoL

Ah yes that trade.

I guess we ain't talking about that famous Brad hill trade.

That was Brad Hill and future 2020 3rd rounder for pick 10, pick 58 , 2020 2nd rounder and 2020 4th rounder and Blake acres.

That pick 10 went down to pick 8. That pick 8 ended up best on ground tonight. Yep it's Caleb Serong.
Sweet.

Nothing to do with Croad though.

Also, why are you quoting a post of mine today and not before 3am, 20-2-2024?

u OK?

Tonight was pretty tame to be fair. I remember one derby back in 2005 or 2006, the Carr brothers ganged up in Daniel Kerr of all players.

Kerr got a free kick for having his head taken out LoL
Pretty sure they took Cousins out in one game too, had him on his arse all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean going back 5 plays to check if it should have been a goal, which is never done for another team, is helping us?
I'd say the constant throws leading to goals helped your mob out more than anything else other than letting play go on for Freo to kick a goal and confirm it wasn't a behind after the fact but you enjoy that chip on your shoulder, if you want.

I'd say the constant throws leading to goals helped your mob out more than anything else other than letting play go on for Freo to kick a goal and confirm it wasn't a behind after the fact but you enjoy that chip on your shoulder, if you want.
Not sure what Yeo and Reid’s throws have to do with Freo winning?

Not sure what Yeo and Reid’s throws have to do with Freo winning?
jackson, grabs ball, feels touch then throws it = Freo goal.

Young, picks up balls, runs 4 steps, tackled with arm pinned, throws ball = Freo goal.

There were many others.

Might as well rename the club to Western Freo Throwdogs.

Embarrassing from Freo
Never seen a heavily pro Freo umpired game since we beat GWS a few years back and Freo won that free kick count 42-15.

One of the eagles fans on here went to that dockers vs GWS game and claimed Razor Ray got a standing ovation from the Freo fans after the game . LoL

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Back