Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck!!!

B: Simpson, Newnes, Ibbotson, Oxley, Saad, McIntosh (*Goodes, Brown)
M: Pendlebury, Selwood, Sloane, Ward, Cotchin, Cripps, Vandenberg, Heeney (*CEY, Anderson, Krakouer)
R: Naitanui, *Minson (Cox)
F: Dahlhaus, D.Smith, Zorko, Ryder, Wingard, Tarrant (Hogan, Clark)

Cash: $33k

Really want to upgrade but a little stumped:

CEY>Glenn
Goodes>B.Smith
- can wait a week as both Goodes & Smith are set for price drops. Alternatively McGovern or Howe to get a R13 premo defender in but not sold on either.

or,
CEY>Glenn
Minson>any ruck
Only liking Goldstein, Blicavs & Martin but all have R13 bye, same as Naitanui & Ryder.

or,
CEY>Glenn
Minson>Any mid or fwd via m.p.p.
Leaves me without ruck cover and I'm kind of hellbent on keeping it.

Be bold (ie CEY>Glenn & Minson>Fyfe, Franklin or Goldstein) or hold for a week???

Any of these trades and it's effectively 8 trades already for:
a) only 1 upgrade if I get a premo defender + Minson still rotting on pine.
or,
b) Effectively sideways Minson and 8 trades used without an upgrade yet.

Any ideas?
CEY > Glenn
Minson > Goldy

I've completed 1 trade.. (so far)
Bennell > Pendlebury with $235k left in the bank

I am considering a 2nd trade, but am throwing up come different options.

Option 1
CEY > Glenn
CEY may be missing for afew weeks, this could give me an extra $200 in the bank ($440k total) to use towards further upgrades next week. E.g Cripps or Vberg > Mundy..

Option 2
Salem > Buddy
It is my plan to get the big Bud in my team, but might be better off waiting another week for that. Salem may still rise slightly and Buddy is scheduled to drop this week.

Here is my team below, any other ideas?? Cheers guys!!

upload_2015-5-8_14-27-36.png

Option 1
CEY > Glenn
CEY may be missing for afew weeks, this could give me an extra $200 in the bank ($440k total) to use towards further upgrades next week. E.g Cripps or Vberg > Mundy..

Option 2
Salem > Buddy
It is my plan to get the big Bud in my team, but might be better off waiting another week for that. Salem may still rise slightly and Buddy is scheduled to drop this week.

View attachment 131918
or option 3 cey --- jpk

Option 1
CEY > Glenn

Option 2
Salem > Buddy

View attachment 131918

Salem > Danger (move Gray to the forwards)

Not at all. Might be your best move. CEY still has money to make, but Glenn looked good on the weekend so you might get away with it. Goodes to a premo would make your defense look good. In terms of which premo defender, stay away from Picken.
Sooooo, if I do CEY and Goodes to Glenn and McDonald, my backs all of a sudden don't look too bad. Another Premium add in Pittard, Houli or Brodie next week would be even better!

MCDONALD, Shaw, Lamamba, Newnes, Oxley, Saad, (McKintosh, Brown)

Fyfe, Pendles, Joelwood, Beams, Sloane, Danger, Cripps Touk (GLENN, Heeney, Smith)

Goldy, TBC (Cox)

Swan, Bennell, Bont, Gray, Hogan, Tarrant (Krak, Clarke)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't have him in my plan at all but Steve Johnson's price is tempting even with a relatively high break even. Woefully out of form, possibly his last year and his team hasn't looked great but could still turn it around and has the potential to go huge and be a POD.

Didn't have him in my plan at all but Steve Johnson's price is tempting even with a relatively high break even. Woefully out of form, possibly his last year and his team hasn't looked great but could still turn it around and has the potential to go huge and be a POD.
with his scoring history and that price.
sooooo tempting.
if you can get him as a straight swap for a rookie. would be worth it.
if you have to double trade for him not so worth it. think with the awkward price he is. you bring him in and he fails. 400-450 would require 2nd trade for premo.

Thanks for the feedback :thumbsu:

How about these 3 options, which do you think will be better for my team?

Option 1
CEY > Danger or JPK

Option 2
Salem > Buddy

Option 3
CEY > Glenn (bank some cash!)

131438_67809199c6e849f829b3d45449ac9111.png

with his scoring history and that price.
sooooo tempting.
if you can get him as a straight swap for a rookie. would be worth it.
if you have to double trade for him not so worth it. think with the awkward price he is. you bring him in and he fails. 400-450 would require 2nd trade for premo.

I can bring him straight in for CEY with a bit of cash left over for another upgrade or for next week. But it will sting if CEY comes back and keeps pumping out 90 something scores to the bye and SJ falters. Risk vs reward I guess.

Thanks for the feedback :thumbsu:

How about these 3 options, which do you think will be better for my team?

Option 1
CEY > Danger or JPK

Option 2
Salem > Buddy

Option 3
CEY > Glenn (bank some cash!)

131438_67809199c6e849f829b3d45449ac9111.png

Salem to Danger if you can afford it

following week Hogan to Glenn via Gray and Cey to a gun mid

I need Help what trades do i do have $482,300 in the kitty

McDonald,M Johnson,A Saad,Hibberd,Mcintosh,Rohan (Smedts,Daglieish)
Fyfe,Mundy,Pendles,Sheil,Rich,CEY,Cripps, Brayshaw (Heeney, Krak, wagner)
Grundy,Nicnat (hannath)
Martin,Goddard,Bonts,Gray,Hogan,Tarrant (clark, saad)

SJ looks cooked ATM. I'd rather take a punt on a Taylah Adams or Tom Mitchell at that 400k price point. At least they are up and coming and not on their last legs. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back