Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEcnjLxVIAATMin.png:large

Option 1
NVB to Glenn this week
Kelly sideways or Salem to a premium under 470k (which there seems to be none worth bringing in)

Option 2

NVB to Krakouer this week

Next week: Salem to midfield and downgrade to Glenn, along with Kelly sideways to a bottomed out Brodie Smith.

Thoughts lads? Any other options I may have overseen?

Option 1
NVB to Glenn this week
Kelly sideways or Salem to a premium under 470k (which there seems to be none worth bringing in)

Option 2

Next week: Salem to midfield and downgrade to Glenn, along with Kelly sideways to a bottomed out Brodie Smith.

Missed the boat on Krak.

So NVB to Glenn, and then Kelly to either Houli, Pittard or McDonald.

Really unsure which way to go this week, I have a few options running through my head. Anyone offer any advice / suggestions? I won't post my opinions yet as I want to compare them to what I get back. I have 194k in the bank currently.
Goodes to Mckenzie would be an option (albeit a week early). With the extra $100k you could upgrade Salem to a Goddard/Buddy or even JPK/Priddis by swinging Gray fwd...

hey guys just wondering if someone could give me an opinion here .. would really help !!
i was thinking of trading Newnes to Enright and Ellis-yolman to JPK
or Newnes to Birchall and Sheed to Barlow/K.Jack or Shiel

would love some feedback !!

hey guys just wondering if someone could give me an opinion here .. would really help !!

Would be wary of Enright, there are better options, and I would also be cautious trading out CEY, he still has a fair amount of cash to generate, and whilst he is out ATM he has provided quality scores being played on the field.

If you were set on trading newnes then i think Birchall Is definetly a better pick than enright but you could also look at someone like T.Mcdonald or Pittard (if you want a real POD) in that price bracket as well.

Goodes to Mckenzie would be an option (albeit a week early). With the extra $100k you could upgrade Salem to a Goddard/Buddy or even JPK/Priddis by swinging Gray fwd...
This is the option I was leaning towards as well mate. Currently have gone JPK. Next week I would get Glenn and either sit on that, or boost me defence by bringing in a premo, maybe an underpriced B.Smith.

The only issue I see with this trade is the last mids I wanted were Ablett, Rocky & Pendles. This has now given me 6 premos with only 2 slots, however I am sure there will be an injury to come which will resolve itself.

Option 1
NVB to Glenn this week

Option 2

I still have NVB too so will be off loading him to Glenn too albeit a week early. Kelly obviously needs to go - TMac scoring really well at the moment but can he maintain? Houli and Pittard playing similar roles, Pittard in a better team. Pittard/Houli the safe options, TMac if you're prepared to take a bit of a risk.

I still have Goodes and wondering what to do with him - do I go a week early on Mckenzie or wait and lose $15-$30k on Goodes? Any other suggestions? 23 trades and $181k. Also have Lewis and CEY but they will warm the bench until their return.

Def: Shaw, Smith, Oxley, Saad, Gibson, McIntosh, Brown, Goodes
Mids: Fyfe, Pendles, Watson, Danger, Vandenberg, Heeney, Krak, Glenn, Lewis, CEY, Sinclair
Rucks: Goldstein, Naitanui, Naismith
Fwd: Swan, Martin, Bont, Gray, Tarrant, Clark, Hogan, Salem

Cheers!

This is the option I was leaning towards as well mate. Currently have gone JPK. Next week I would get Glenn and either sit on that, or boost me defence by bringing in a premo, maybe an underpriced B.Smith.

The only issue I see with this trade is the last mids I wanted were Ablett, Rocky & Pendles. This has now given me 6 premos with only 2 slots, however I am sure there will be an injury to come which will resolve itself.

I get your concern re premo mids but I think the increase in points you'll get outways this and as you say there will always be injuries/suspensions/form that forces a trade throughout the season...

I think it's the option I'm going with too btw (Goodes -> Mckenzie & Salem -> JPK). Wasn't going to trade at all this week but with Goodes playing I have to get him out! My main concern is that I'll be leaving myself with no DPP links at all....how important will these be? Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 8.50.35 AM copy.png

Who would you trade out first Hibberd or Newnes, holding them both this week but if both spud up this week one is getting upgraded.
I wouldn't trade Hibberd. He'll come good.

Hey guys looking to upgrade jpk into my side this week but not sure who to get rid of isaac heeney or ellis yolmen ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

torn between the following two options

1. goodes > Mcdonald/Pittard
OR
2. Salem > Dahlhouse/Smith

upload_2015-5-8_12-29-25.png

Hi Guys,
Havent posted on here for a while (atleast 24 hours) and would love some expert input!
Lots of possibilities this week to consider (Glenn, McKenzie, total Backline, outs (CEY, Bennell))......
Based on my team, should I do either of the following?

* Do something spontaneously crazy sideways and trade out Bennell + Newnes for 2 premium upgrades (thinking Dahlhouse, Buddy, McDonald, Pittard, Picken) -- Newnes is Newnes, and Bennell has been disappointing and seems to have some soul searching to do ATM.....

* Be sensible and solidify my backs..... downgrade Goodes (to McKenzie) to upgrade Newnes (thinking McDonald, Pittard, Picken) -- This also would leave me with enough to upgrade to Brodie Smith next week if he performs this weekend.....

Any other advice, please share!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Shaw, Lamamba, NEWNES, Oxley, Saad, McKintosh (GOODES, Brown)

Fyfe, Oendles, Joelwood, Beams, Sloane, Danger, Cripps CEY (Touk, Heeney, Smith)

Goldy, TBC (Cox)

Swan, Bennell, Bont, Gray, Hogan, Tarrant (Krak, Clarke)

Hi Guys,
Havent posted on here for a while (atleast 24 hours) and would love some expert input!
Lots of possibilities this week to consider (Glenn, McKenzie, total Backline, outs (CEY, Bennell))......

* Do something spontaneously crazy sideways and trade out Bennell + Newnes for 2 premium upgrades (thinking Dahlhouse, Buddy, McDonald, Pittard, Picken) -- Newnes is Newnes, and Bennell has been disappointing and seems to have some soul searching to do ATM.....

* Be sensible and solidify my backs..... downgrade Goodes (to McKenzie) to upgrade Newnes (thinking McDonald, Pittard, Picken) -- This also would leave me with enough to upgrade to Brodie Smith next week if he performs this weekend.....

Fyfe, Oendles, Joelwood, Beams, Sloane, Danger, Cripps CEY (Touk, Heeney, Smith)

Goldy, TBC (Cox)

How much cash in hand again?

Hi Guys,

Goldy, TBC (Cox)

I would give Bennell a rest on the bench, he might come back and kill it in a week or 2 after Rocket goes bananas.
You have cover so no big issue here.

I would definitely work on your backs - If you need to go early would go Goodes > McKenzie.
I would then probably upgrade Newnes to one of Rance, McDonald or Pittard etc.

torn between the following two options

1. goodes > Mcdonald/Pittard
OR
2. Salem > Dahlhouse/Smith

View attachment 131893

I'd go with option 1 and Pittard as Port love the ball in his hands and I feel like he may be more reliable long term but I am torn on Mcdonald! has been great so far....just can't help but think of Lynden Dunn last year...had a stretch of 116, 145, 149, 97 & 89...finished with an 85 ave and a lot of putrid scores...

I'd go with option 1 and Pittard as Port love the ball in his hands and I feel like he may be more reliable long term but I am torn on Mcdonald! has been great so far....just can't help but think of Lynden Dunn last year...had a stretch of 116, 145, 149, 97 & 89...finished with an 85 ave and a lot of putrid scores...
Pittard averaged 66 last year also... Take that into consideration.

Call me crazy but I made two trades this week. Out, Lin Jong and CEY and in comes Ward and JPK.

Before everyone jumps down my throat and says CEY has money to make, sure he does. But he will miss 3 games I think, youngish player they wont risk him, he has been very good for them, they will give him the extra week.

I also have money makers everywhere. In the mids I still have Krak and Vanderberg making me good coin. In the backline, I have Saad, Mckintosh and I hate to say it, Nathan Brown. And in the forwards, I have Clark, Salem, Hogan and Tarrant all making me money.

My next step after completing my mids was getting to work on the forwards. I will be going one up one down. I still have 23 trades left. I wont be trading for the next few weeks unless I have to do so.

Any thoughts and opinions would be fantastic.

Go Bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back