Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably call time on the Menadue and Kennedy duo (depending how they go this week), for an upgrade/downgrade trade. Eyeing off Lee/DBJ down back (using trade loophole, yes I'm aware DBJ is going to have had a price rise) as a downgrade, and see if I can afford to grab someone like Dangerfield to bolster my weak midfield (running with Ablett, Fyfe, Pendlebury, Sloane, Libba, rookies right now - Danger in next week, Priddis in a couple of weeks should have it competitive again)

I know a lot of people did a double downgrade this round, just wondering what kind of pot people have built up for upgrades this round?
Ive currently got 748K which is going to go......somewhere.
I currently have 7 rookies on the field, but given most of them are outscoring some of my "premo" picks i reckon i may actually move up the rankings this round :p

I know a lot of people did a double downgrade this round, just wondering what kind of pot people have built up for upgrades this round?
I currently have 7 rookies on the field, but given most of them are outscoring some of my "premo" picks i reckon i may actually move up the rankings this round :p

Damn I thought my 550k in the kitty was ballsy...

Damn I thought my 550k in the kitty was ballsy...
Yeah I've got 550k.

I've now got dbj/ tippa on field instead of boyd so will probably gain some points there.

Who will you guys be targeting?

Barlow and M.Boyd are the only players in my team that I am unhappy with (booted S.Gray out this week)

Would love to get Rance in for Boyd and Z.Merrett/Dollhouse/Zorko in for spud Barlow.

Depending on how Boyd, Barlow and Papley go this week I might go -

Papley > rookie
Boyd > Rance

Or

Papley > rookie
Barlow > Z.Merrett/Zorko/Dollhouse

Barlow and M.Boyd are the only players in my team that I am unhappy with (booted S.Gray out this week)

Would love to get Rance in for Boyd and Z.Merrett/Dollhouse/Zorko in for spud Barlow.

Papley > rookie
Boyd > Rance

Or

Papley > rookie

As long as you do 2 trades I'll be happy

Papley > rookie
Boyd > Rance

Or

Papley > rookie

Hanneberry this week and Rance next?

Stay. off. my. players.

Or pick up Wingard and Barlow. I have them as well, but they can't get any worse.

Hanneberry this week and Rance next?

Stay. off. my. players.

Or pick up Wingard and Barlow. I have them as well, but they can't get any worse.

I got Ward this week instead of Hannebery as I wanted Byrne-Jones instead of Ruggles so you're safe..............

For the time being! :D:thumbsu::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Wow 748K!
I've only have 520K
But, got quite a few spud mid-pricers ready for the cull - i'm giving them this weekend to convince me they can stay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got $160k in the bank

If I can find an underperforming premo who I like around the ~$450k mark (eg. Bont, Devon Smith), I'll have a look at picking them up...

Otherwise it'll be no trades.

That's not taking into account the extent of the inevitable hamstring injury that will happen to one of my players :cry:

Jacobs > Someone that has a dip.
So much for lock and forget.

This, Jacobs cant even score when he has an impact, not a good sign.

Gawn, NicNat or Martin - Lets see who impresses the most this weekend.

Blitz was poo last week,but the whole game was just that poo.

I will prob keep sauce for a little longer.
Not a great rookie pool might take longer to build a team of top line premos.

I hope for no injurys so I don't have to trade.
Eyeing of the Chad in a few weeks.
Or even lids hope he drops a bit.

Or even blitz. He's always consistency good, bit of a alternative to gawn.
Sure he's a consistent alternative, but is he going to be better than gawn? Because that's all that matters

Sure he's a consistent alternative, but is he going to be better than gawn? Because that's all that matters

Gawn isn't going to be pulling out 172 much, other than that he his top is 105, and under 100 twice. Not exactly setting the world on fire. There is alot to be said with consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back