Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns Peter Wright has gone nuts in his first game => Davis might not get back in? If so Davis might be on the block for me next week

Wright is a ruck/fwd. He will only affect nicholls/currie/day not davis.

Need Fyfe... think itll be the week after next thiugh...

**** **** ****ing **** this ****ing i just swear a lot cause i ****ing can **** **** don't i sound like a moron **** ****ing yes.

Chill on the obscenities fellas.

No trades this week, waiting for some premos to bottom out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got 830k to spend. Double upgrade coming up. Probably in the forward line. Martin, Dalhause and Montagna the ones I'm looking at

$871.4k in the pot, would love to flick Jacobs or Tom McDonald, but more realistically will look at Menadue/CEllis and their break evens.
If Menadue really stinks it up I'll jump on Wright early- how can you not with a score of 142!

$871.4k in the pot, would love to flick Jacobs or Tom McDonald, but more realistically will look at Menadue/CEllis and their break evens.
If Menadue really stinks it up I'll jump on Wright early- how can you not with a score of 142!
Seriously? That's nearly 10% of your starting budget. How did that happen?

Someone try and convince me to keep Wingard after last night..He got little service but didnt look too keen on going and getting his own footy

Someone try and convince me to keep Wingard after last night..He got little service but didnt look too keen on going and getting his own footy

Does Chad Wingard count?? 33 May as well be injured IMO
Have you boys seen their upcoming fixture? Madness to get rid of either he or Gray..

No real concerns, although Gaz & R.Gray were underwhelming.

Davis>Petracca for DPP, most likely.

Gresh got 31 touches & 1 goal in the VFL seniors yesterday :thumbsu:
:D:D. Hopefully he is given another opportunity in a few weeks. Although he was very underwhelming at AFL level. Hopefully gives him some confidence.
Gaz is an interesting one. Looked cooked but still managed to ton up. Can see him being rested soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back