Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be interested to see how many Fyfe will actually miss. I traded him in this week for **** sake, if he's out for more than 2, I think I'll have to trade him out for Parker and try and upgrade ****ing Menadue with 80k plus whatever I get from Fyfe-Parker if anything.z

Edit: will probably just bite the bullet and trade Menadue to Petracca.

Last edited:
Richmond V Melbourne game & Fyfe (would have upgraded to him) changes plans. Menadue peaked. Will need to cover Rance (will do that with Byrne-Jones). B.Kennedy to the bench.

1 trade:
Menadue > Parker

Someone try and convince me to keep Wingard after last night..He got little service but didnt look too keen on going and getting his own footy

next week he plays Richmond
shruggy.gif

Going by tooserious,

Fyfe will be $630k
BenKen will be $286k
and I got $157k in the bank

soooooo, that's $1,073,000 to spend on 2 premiums

Hopefully I can get something decent..

Anyone know what the difference in Danger and Fyfe will be? He seems the obvious replacement.

Going by tooserious,

Fyfe will be $630k
BenKen will be $286k
and I got $157k in the bank

soooooo, that's $1,073,000 to spend on 2 premiums

Hopefully I can get something decent..
I'm in the exact same spot but with 220k, haha. Hoping I can get Danger and still afford someone decent.

Parker only just got his B/E this week, so I reckon at 575k he's still good value, only up 40k with Bris, Ess and Rich to come :)
Want to bring Lee in - Brown probably the most obvious downgrade, but will see how he looks tomorrow, if he's just going to be getting 40s I will cut him.

Next week:
Zorko likely to come in, might get a little cheaper after playing Sydney.
Using salary predictor Robbie Gray will bottom out around 520k after playing Richmond.
I'll back him in to return to form.

So I reckon I go Ben Ken > Parker
And then maybe Brown > Lee depending on how he goes.

Then gotta find a couple rookies to upgrade, which could be tough considering they're outscoring the premos haha.

All on the basis the team avoid injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows do these trades sound guys?

Ben Kennedy > Lee via Adams forward.
Weitering > Simpson (Byrne-Jones to D6)

Park Fyfe on the bench for a week and trade him to Hanners/Parker the week after.

Or Fyfe > Parker
Ben Kennedy > Lee via Adams forward

Cash in the bank for next upgrade.

Thoughts? o_O

Hows do these trades sound guys?

Ben Kennedy > Lee via Adams forward.
Weitering > Simpson (Byrne-Jones to D6)

Park Fyfe on the bench for a week and trade him to Hanners/Parker the week after.

Or Fyfe > Parker
Ben Kennedy > Lee via Adams forward

Cash in the bank for next upgrade.

Thoughts? o_O
Parker is shit. Get Hanners.

Menaspud, C Ellis, Wingard, Fyfe.. Too many to name.. Probably trade one of the Richmond spuds and use the other as loophole because surely they can't keep their spots?? Is the depth at Richmond really that bad

Say what now?
Everyone JM gets turns to shit. After years of posting on here I've learnt the best strategy is to steer him away from players in your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back