Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah might get Hanners.

Only thing that worries me with Parker is if Franklin and Tippet go down then Parker usually has to stay forward to cover them till they come back.
You're worried about a player because "Franklin and Tippett may go down".....? Which would then possibly hypothetically push Parker forward......
That's some deep contemplating my friend.
I'm worried about Fyfe because he (possibly) has a fractured leg

Worrying about a player hypothetically getting pushed forward in the event of 2 KP forwards getting injured is not worthy of not selecting a player.

Tom Lee's an interesting one. 61 and 72 with Melbourne, Essendon, West Coast and North in the next month. I reckon his JS is pretty good at the moment, with Roberton out for another 2-3 weeks and his form looking good. Is he worth culling Brown for?

Fyfe will probably force a lot of hands this week. I need a POD(ish) so thinking Ward or Priddis.

You're worried about a player because "Franklin and Tippett may go down".....? Which would then possibly hypothetically push Parker forward......
That's some deep contemplating my friend.
I'm worried about Fyfe because he (possibly) has a fractured leg

Worrying about a player hypothetically getting pushed forward in the event of 2 KP forwards getting injured is not worthy of not selecting a player.

I've seen it happen before mate and am wary of it happening again.

At least if Franklin and Tippet go down Hannebery will still be required to play in the guts.

Swans have lots of good mids, not so forwards.

PS.

I'm a deep thinker when it comes to SC. :rainbow:

Hows do these trades sound guys?

Ben Kennedy > Lee via Adams forward.
Weitering > Simpson (Byrne-Jones to D6)

Park Fyfe on the bench for a week and trade him to Hanners/Parker the week after.

Or Fyfe > Parker
Ben Kennedy > Lee via Adams forward

Cash in the bank for next upgrade.

Thoughts? o_O

Parker over Hanners. Similar points but more cash in the bank..

I've seen it happen before mate and am wary of it happening again.

At least if Franklin and Tippet go down Hannebery will still be required to play in the guts.

Swans have lots of good mids, not so forwards.

PS.

I'm a deep thinker when it comes to SC. :rainbow:
Cool cool. Atleast you may have mills and Papley and Hewitt, in the event both buddy and Tippett go down, and Parker moves forward.
Then these 3 may benefit from more midfield time. Great stuff

Cool cool. Atleast you may have mills and Papley and Hewitt, in the event both buddy and Tippett go down, and Parker moves forward.
Then these 3 may benefit from more midfield time. Great stuff

Well Mills is already benefiting of getting midfield time due to McVeigh coming back which forced Mills into the midfield hence his better scores the last 2 weeks. :thumbsu:

Well Mills is already benefiting of getting midfield time due to McVeigh coming back which forced Mills into the midfield hence his better scores the last 2 weeks. :thumbsu:
Man why aren't you drunk??
Blues beat Freo IN PERTH today. Anyone know the blues odds to win pre-game??

I'd be still celebrating if crows beat Hawks but the umpires royally fukked any chance a non-Vic team beating the precious Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menaspud, C Ellis, Wingard, Fyfe.. Too many to name.. Probably trade one of the Richmond spuds and use the other as loophole because surely they can't keep their spots?? Is the depth at Richmond really that bad
Menadue should get dropped for lids imo corey ellis will stay

Menadue should get dropped for lids imo corey ellis will stay

I reckon Josh Smth ($102,000 mid, Collingwood) will be a popular "downgrade" option for Menaspud in the next couple of weeks.

The guy is apparently a ball magnet!

Will be watching him with great interest today! :thumbsu:

I reckon Josh Smth ($102,000 mid, Collingwood) will be a popular "downgrade" option for Menaspud in the next couple of weeks.

The guy is apparently a ball magnet!

Will be watching him with great interest today! :thumbsu:
Rookie listed IIRC.

GAJ out, Fyfe in
19chfb0n36xg3gif.gif

Probably Sherridan to Lee, (about 1 second after lockout is lifted :mad:)
Schlonergan to Dangerfield.

Edit : Just sicked up in my coffee mug, just realised it will be 3 weeks minimum I will have to put up with Lonergans shit :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::spades:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back