Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dea --> Byrne

Weitering (Rich into DEF) --> Sidebottom

I reckon Byrne will play every game this season barring injury. Dea's breakeven is just too high at 70. Feel really nervous trading out Weitering but his breakeven of 79 is really high and he has the least money making ability of all of my DEF rookies. This also lets me put Rich back into the DEF which helps with rookie balance and overall team structure.

Thoughts?

p.s. this also leaves me with only 4 rookies on field (barring M.Adams)

This will probably come back to bite me but I picked Sloane over Parker to replace Fyfe. We all know Sloane was capable of some huge scores, and he finally seems to be hitting some form, with the Crows flying high as well. $40k cheaper than Parker and scored 137 vs Parker's 92 when the Crows played the Swans. Also has the bonus of being a POD.

Any volunteers to talk me out of it and go with Parker instead? :p

I'm signing up Sloane to replace Fyfe too. Great POD - very good chance he can equal the averages of the Sydney mids from here on. Looked great in the first quarter against the Hawks last week - sure he faded a bit after that but I think consistent 110+ scores are just around the corner. Plus Adelaide looks the biz this year which can only help.

I've already traded Fyfe to Parker and that is locked. I'm not sure what to do with weitering and Dea but I have 145k in the kitty to upgrade either one. I think I may just hold both this week. And is it crazy To give the VC to Gawn this week even though Goldy is playing against WB's ruckman?? I think they may be a lot of 3rd mans up.

What are ur guys ' thoughts on what I could do to my team?

448117eeb0ca9d2d12bf2dba682508fb.jpg

I've already traded Fyfe to Parker and that is locked. I'm not sure what to do with weitering and Dea but I have 145k in the kitty to upgrade either one. I think I may just hold both this week. And is it crazy To give the VC to Gawn this week even though Goldy is playing against WB's ruckman?? I think they may be a lot of 3rd mans up.

What are ur guys ' thoughts on what I could do to my team?

448117eeb0ca9d2d12bf2dba682508fb.jpg
Hold with only 145k.

I was able to get zorko so I've ditched weit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ruggles got dropped thats why he is on the bench lol
You can loophole him then...Put the E on Adams tonight if he does well put Ruggles on the field for the person you think will score the lowest. You get Adams score in this case. If Adams spuds it tonight you put Ruggles on the bench.

derrrrrr

put him on the ground

put the emergency on Adams - If Adams scores well then you take his score and leave Ruggles on the ground

If he scores poorly tonite then swap ruggles onto the bench for another player on the field so Adams score doesnt count

Do you understand the emg loopholes....?

Adams players tonight if on ground and stinks it up or gets inj he's score in locked.
If on bench if he stinks it you swap ruggles with your other bench defender.

If Adams goes well leave ruggles there you get Adams score if you have the E on him.

Do you understand the emg loopholes....?

Adams players tonight if on ground and stinks it up or gets inj he's score in locked.
If on bench if he stinks it you swap ruggles with your other bench defender.

If Adams goes well leave ruggles there you get Adams score if you have the E on him.
yes i do but if im using him in captaincy loop hole i cant do both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back