Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadog we're up on the Saints V Pies BF boards league.

Avvie bet or are ya
200.gif

Stay down please Godly.
Had to stick with my no VC Friday night rule
You're on.

Yep. Didn't start with him so happy to bring him in early. Besides Adams and Weitering he should be a top 3 rookie this year.

Only others 'd throw in are the Brisbane kids, Mathieson and Keays.

Highly promising.

Only others 'd throw in are the Brisbane kids, Mathieson and Keays.

Highly promising.
Already have the trades planned to get them in. Both are ball magnets. Decent scores coming up from them.
Hoping they can play on field leaving 2 spots in the midfield to upgrade as late as possible/picking best possible right before finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm thinking of going a week early on Tucker, particularly if Dea is out. I need some $$ to get Danger for Gray and there may also be some juicy bubble boys next week such as Wright and Smith.

If I chicken out on Tucker (Josh Glenn flashbacks) I might go Byrne instead.
You make a call on this one yet?

You make a call on this one yet?
No not yet. Will wait until just before Tuckers game before making a decision. Am tending towards doing Dea/Weitering to Tucker next week, and also not picking up Byrne.

Means I'll miss out on Dangerfield but I can get Hannebery or Parker with a straight swap for Gray so will probably do that this week.

Good luck with whatever you end up doing! :rainbow:

Can't make up my mind whether to trade Dea to Shaw today or wait until next week. Shaw doesn't have a great recent record against the Hawks. Dea is on the bench so a trade would mean having to bench DBJ or WagTheDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back