Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone considering Hunter as a POD?

Can't make up my mind whether to trade Dea to Shaw today or wait until next week. Shaw doesn't have a great recent record against the Hawks. Dea is on the bench so a trade would mean having to bench DBJ or WagTheDog

Wait

Can't make up my mind whether to trade Dea to Shaw today or wait until next week. Shaw doesn't have a great recent record against the Hawks. Dea is on the bench so a trade would mean having to bench DBJ or WagTheDog

Think you can wait a week to assess this one mate unless $$$ left after the trade are tight?
DBJ and Wagner both look like they play a SC friendly sort of game and Shaw's BE is high so you may get him cheaper next week?

Last edited:
Need some help, need to decide out of Lonergan & Dea who to trade out.

Considering another Premo FWD this week, can't decide out of Montagna, Zorko, Barlow or Greene

Team is: Over $500k in the bank
H.Shaw, R.Laird, M.Boyd, J.Weitering, J.Lonergan, M.Dea (D.Byrne-Jones, C.Byrne)
P.Dangerfield, G.Ablett, S.Mitchell, P.Cripps, T.Liberatore, S.Kerridge, B.Kennedy, C.Mills (C.Oliver, G.Hewett, R.Davis)
M.Gawn, S.Martin (L.Goetz)
A.Hall, L.Dahlhaus, D.Wells, M.Adams, A.McDonald-Tipungwuti, L.McCarthy (C.Menadue, M.Brown)

Kadog Let me clarify, I had no loophole. Thought about Parker, but Goldy against no real ruckmen tipped me........ OVER THE *****EN EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drunk::mad::mad::mad:

Really screws any real joy I'll get from any SC this weekend. :oops: Might have to talk to the Wife and Kids :eek: Desperate times and all that! :D
You poor kent. Tough luck bud!

Ugh... What is wrong with you!!
Wingards 54, 0, 61, 36, 0 over the last 5 weeks is what's wrong with me!! Winnie the ****ing Pooh bear shat all over me.

So, I threw a lil Hail Mary and see if it comes off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingards 54, 0, 61, 36, 0 over the last 5 weeks is what's wrong with me!! Winnie the ******* Pooh bear shat all over me.

No, I mean the Murphy trade!! Lol

Wingards 54, 0, 61, 36, 0 over the last 5 weeks is what's wrong with me!! Winnie the ******* Pooh bear shat all over me.

**** Chad. **** him right in the eye.

You make a call on this one yet?
What did you end up doing KR?

I didn't get Tucker in, and have just gone Dea to Byrne to give me the $$ to go Gray to DANGERFIELD! Finally got him in my team, with immediate duties as Captain tonight. :)

I didn't get Tucker in, and have just gone Dea to Byrne to give me the $$ to go Gray to DANGERFIELD! Finally got him in my team, with immediate duties as Captain tonight. :)
thinking of doing the first trade
not sure that there will be any decent def rookies coming up

thinking of doing the first trade
not sure that there will be any decent def rookies coming up
Tucker should be OK if he keeps his spot, not sure of anyone else coming through. I can use DPP wizardry to trade a DEF cow (e.g. Weitering) to a MID or FWD bubble boy next week if I want.

Got Tucker in for Dea. If he gets dropped, he's a good loophole, and will surely get games in future weeks.

Money made went towards BenKen>Hanners, which 'should' get me a win in cash league.

Tucker should be OK if he keeps his spot, not sure of anyone else coming through. I can use DPP wizardry to trade a DEF cow (e.g. Weitering) to a MID or FWD bubble boy next week if I want.
yeah, that is what im worried about.
i only have Tippa as a DPP option (kerridge in mids)
i dont want to miss out on a good def rookie, as i have ruggles at D8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back